Chapter 40

My heart sank. No he can't be back.

I quickly shut the door. I froze in place. Tears filled my eyes as the memories filled my mind. No. NO! I- I-

"Halo who's at the door?"

Alex's pov

I heard the door slam and walked downstairs asking Halo "Halo who's at the door?"

I saw her just standing there. "Halo?" Jack opened the door and two men were standing there.

"Halo" I said running my hand in front of her face. Tears started to fall down her face. "Halo" I said again and picked her up bridle style. She clung to me as more tears fell down her face.

"Who are you?" I asked them. "I'm Derrick Hoffman and this is Leonard Addams" A man in a business suit said. Leonard where have I heard that? Wait Addams! Now I know why she's scared.

"What do you want!" I asked anger building up. "My client would like to talk with his daughter" Derrick said. "You mean my daughter, and she's not in any condition o be talking with any one of you so not right now" I said and looked down to Halo.

"C-can w-we l-leave?" Halo asked barley over a whisper still clinging to me for dear life.

"Yeah where do you want to go?" "F-fr" she was so scarred she couldn't even form full sentences. "Frank?" I asked. She nodded and I said "ok we'll go" I said.

"Sir-" I cut him off. "Leave now" I said and he didn't. "Sir-" "how did you even get here shouldn't you be in jail?" "He was let out on parole for good behavior.  Now like I was saying, here's my number this is my contact information please schedule an appointment for her to talk with her father" Derrick said.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen now leave my property. Jack bring Halos Dock Martens and Supernatural sweater were going to Frank's" I said not want to let them know we were going to My Chems.

"On it" he yelled from upstairs. Zack walked down and was instantly by our side. "Alex what up with Halo?" "Her biological father wants to meet with her-" Zack cut me off. "Not in a million years now leave."

"Zack you deal with them were leaving" I said as I grabbed my keys.

I tried to put Halo but she wouldn't let go of me. "Halo were leaving, I'm putting you in the back seat" I said and after a second or two she let go. I strapped her seatbelt on her and put her shoes on her.

"Here Halo, your sweater" I said and handed it to her. She pulled her knees up to her chest and just sat like that the whole way.

-----

Haley's pov

Dad picked me up and carried me into My Chems house. I was still shaking, all the thoughts wouldn't leave and I just wanted them to stop.

I held on tightly to my sweater and dad. Being with my dad made me feel a little safer but deep down I was still scared.

Dad knocked on the door and Frank opened it. "Hey- is she ok?" "No" dad said as we walked in. "Want me to take her and you can tell them what happened?" Frank asked.

Before I knew it o was being handed to Frank. I clung to him and he carried me to his room.

"Halo you wanna talk?" He asked. I shook my head no as we say in the bed. "Do you wanna watch tv?" I shook my no again, all I really want is sleep.

"Ok what do you want?" I moved a little over and cuddled up next to him. "Want to sleep?" I nodded and pulled out my phone. I put on My Chemical Romance and closed my eyes.

"I'll let you sleep want me to leave?" I held onto him and shook my head no. The last thing I want is to be alone right now.

Before the song could finish I fell asleep, Frank running his hand through my hair.

------

I woke up and saw I was alone in the room. I am so tired, both physically and emotionally.

I grabbed my Supernatural sweater and  slipped it over my head. I put the hood on and walked out of the room.

"Yeah I think, I mean I'm not sure. Yeah, ok thanks. Bye Tyler" dad said as he hung up the phone.

I walked into the living only to be pulled into a hug by Gee. "How you doing sweetie?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I'm alive" I mumbled as he let go. He gave me a sad smile and I sat in the couch next to dad.

"Hey dad" I said and cuddled up to him. "Hey sweetie, how'd you sleep?" "Good" I answered and I could tell something was bothering him.

"You ok?" I asked dad. "Hm? Oh uh yeah I'm fine, it's you that you should be worrying about, how are u?" "I'm...... Semi-decent" I said looking up at dad.

"Ok well-" dad was cut off by his phone ringing. He looked at the phone then at Frank.

Frank stood up and ran over to me. "Halo!!! Let's go shopping!!" "But I don't like-" "oh come on, I know exactly what to get you!! Your gonna look 100%!!!" He yelled and pulled me off the couch.

As we left the room I heard my dad answer his phone. What in Crowley's kingdom is going on!?

"Frank do we-" Frank though me over his shoulder and marched out the door yelling "to the mall! To the mall!"

He sat me in the car and got in the drivers seat. "Hold on tight Halo" he said and started driving. "I don't think you should be- DRIVING!!" I yelled at he made a sharp turn.

----

He parked the car and I instantly got out. "Frank Iero!!" I yelled ad he ran over to me. "That's me!!" He yelled raising his hand. "How did you get your drivers license?" I asked. He shrugged and started walking.

"Come halo!" "I don't wanna walk!" I complained. "Ok fine" Frank said and walked over to me. He let me have a piggy back ride into the mall.

"What are we getting?" "You'll see" he said as we walked into a store.

-----

"There! That should be all that we need" Frank said as he finished paying for the clothes. "Why are we buying this stuff?" "Trust me" "I'm not ok...... With this idea" "did you just?" "You asked for it" I said as he started laughing.

We got to the car and he drove home while I clung to the door for dear life.