Chapter 21

(Edited)
I was laying on Alex's lap with Sophie at my feet. We just left the hospital and I'm tired.

"Dad can you sing to me?" I asked. "Sure thing Halo" he said then started to sing Kids In The Dark. I slowly fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up and sat up on my elbows and forearms. I looked around and saw my family, the FOB guys and My Chem in the small living room with me. I was still on Alex's lap also.

"Halo, I told you we'd visit" Gee said and smiled. I smiled a small smile then sat up completely.

"Dad my head hurts" I said and Rian got up and walked into the bathroom. "What time is it?" I asked. "4:15 you slept for like an hour" Alex said. I nodded then pulled Sophie on my lap.

Rian came back with two pills then went and grabbed me water. "Thanks Rian" I said then took the pills. He nodded then sat down.

I pet Sophie's head then leaned on Alex. I looked around the room and something shiny on Frank's neck caught my eye. I tried to see what it was but I couldn't quite make it out.

"Halo what are you looking at?" Frank asked then looked down at his shirt. He pulled out a half necklace that said friend.

Then I remembered when he gave me the best part of the best friend neckless. I felt on my chest and realized it wasn't with me. "Halo what's wrong?" Gee asked me. "My neckless is missing" I said then looked up from my chest.

"Hold on I'll be back" Frank said then stood up and walked to the back of the bus. He walked back in and held out my half of the neckless.

"Want me to put it on you?" He asked. I nodded and leaned forward so he could put it on me. "Thanks" I said then he went as sat back down.

~~~~

After about an hour the guys from FOB left and it was just My Chem and my family. We sat in the very back of the bus where the living room type thing is and watched a movie.

Alex's pov

The movie was halfway over and I loved over at Halo to see her asleep. "I'm gonna put her in her bunk I'll be right back" I said in a whisper then carefully picked up Halo.

I carried her to her bunk and put her in. I covered her then kissed her forehead. "Night Halo, love you" I whispered then walked back to finish the movie.

~~~~
(Everyone's asleep, My Chem left. Still Alex's pov)

"Stop please, your hurting me" I woke up to hearing that. My first thought Halo!

I got out of my bunk and ran over to hers. She was crying in her sleep. I woke her up and she sat up then winced in pain. She started to cry.

"Halo it's ok I'm right here, he can't hurt you" I said the felt a tap in my shoulder. I looked and saw Jack right there. I guess everyone else heard because there were all out of there bunks.

"I got it" I whispered to Jack so he nodded and told the others. They all went back to bed. "Want me to stay with you?" I asked she sniffled then nodded her head.

I got in her bunk then wrapped my arm protectively around her gently so I wouldn't hurt her. She sniffled again and I began to sing to her.

"Paint yourself a picture, something perfectly obscure"

By the end her breathing had steadied signaling she was asleep. Not long after I also fell asleep.

Haley's pov

I woke up with arms wrapped around me. I started to freak out then I saw a flower tattoo. Last nights memories flooded in. I hope they forget and don't bother me about it.