Chapter 5

(Edited)
(Info) It's been two weeks that I've lived with All Time Low and it's been great. Today is the day that I go check if my ribs have fully healed. Oh also I got a phone.

"Halo are you ready!" Zack yelled. I walked out of my room and downstairs where he was waiting for me. "There you are Halo, come on the guys are in the car" he held his hand out for me. I took it and we walked to the car.

The whole ride here I was holding onto Jacks arm but he didn't mind.

When we got there Alex held my hand till we got inside. Alex checked me in and I sat on Jacks lap. "Halo why don't you like the doctors?" Jack asked me. I shrugged. Honestly the hospital reminds me a lot of death, probably why I think it's creepy. A lady came out and called my name.  "Haley Gaskarth," Alex and I stood up before walking in.

The doctor asked us- well Alex since I don't talk- lots of questions. I think tonight I'll tell Alex that I love him. "Ok Halo time to take your X-Rays" the doctor said. Why does she call me Halo?

She took the X-Rays. Alex and I waited for her to come back. "So Halo wanna get pizza after this?" He asked and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. I nodded and a knock was heard on the door, halting all forms of communication. "Halo I'm glad to inform you that your ribs have healed, you may go now" she said and I hugged Alex.

We walked to the guys and told them the good news. Jack smiled and picked me up. "That's great Halo!" Jack yelled and we got weird looks but that doesn't matter.

We got outside and Jack looked at me. "Halo I'll race you to the car" he said and smirked. I smiled and then nodded. "Ready set- GO!!!!" He yelled and we both ran to the car. He lost and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Halo why are you so fast?" He asked as the others came over. I shrugged and smiled at him. We got in the car and I leaned on Jack. He looked at me then put his arm around me.

When we got home me and Jack went on the trampoline. We were jumping and it was fun. "So Halo you happy now that you can do this stuff?" He asked. I nodded and kept jumping.

When Jack wasn't looking I tackled him and messed up his hair. "Halo!" He said then got that look in his eyes saying I'm gonna tickle you. I got off of the trampoline and grabbed my shoes then ran for it.

I hid behind the island and put my shoes on. "Rian have you seen Halo?" I heard Jack ask Rian. He looked at me for a second then said no clue. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey you lied!" Jack said then ran after me. I ran out the front door and down the street. Jack following the whole way. "Halo!" He yelled and I stopped then turned around. He kept running to me and right when he was gonna grab me I ran to the house.

I ran inside and locked Jack out. Jack knocked on the door and yelled "halo let me in!" I opened the curtains that were on the window next to the door and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Halo what are you doing?" Alex asked from behind me. I moved over a little and Alex looked out the window. "There's no one there" he said so I looked and he's right. The back door!

I got up and ran to the back door and saw Jack running to it. I locked it then flipped him off. He put a hand to his chest to pretend he was hurt. "Halo please" he said the looked at the window. I looked also then ran and locked it and all other ways he could get in.

I grabbed some chips and a monster then sat on the floor next to the window Jack was sitting at. I ate some chips in front of him then took a drink of monster. "Halo please let me in" he said and put both hands against the window. I shook my head no then opened the window a little bit. He looked confused then I held a chip out for him. He took it happily and I just kept feeding him chips.

"Halo what are you doing?" Zack asked. I shrugged then gave Jack another chip. "Jack did she lock you outside?" Zack asked him. "Yes! Help me!" Jack whined, pushing his face against the window. Zack just laughed, he found the situation very amusing. "I need to video tape this, Alex, Rian come here!" Zack yelled.

I gave Jack the last chip then went and grabbed more. I sat back down and gave him another chip. "Halo what are you doing?" Alex asked. I held up my chip bag, pointed at my mouth, then pointed at Jack. "Are you feeding Jack chips?" He asked and I nodded. I handed him another chip and the guys started laughing.

"Guys help!" Jack said but they just stood there and watched. Alex walked over to the door. I stood up and Alex opened the door. I pushed Alex outside then locked the door. Zack handed me my whiteboard and I wrote 'sorry Alex but I can't let you let Jack inside' then showed him. He pouted then sat next to Jack.

I started to hand Jack a chip when I felt someone pick me up. I looked an saw Rian picking me up. I looked at him confused and he smirked. "You can go outside with them" he said then opened the door and put me outside.

He locked the door, then slid the whiteboard out the window. I glared at him. I grabbed Alex and Jack and pulled them where Rian and Zack couldn't see. 'Help me up to the window and.i'll let you in I promise' I said then showed them. "How can we trust you?" Jack asked. 'What do you have to lose, and you also have no food out here. At least I fed you' I wrote and showed them.

"Ok Halo but you need to open the front door and let us in then we'll lock Rian and Zack outside" Jack said. I nodded the Alex picked me up.

He put me on his shoulders then I grabbed the second roof. We have it where you can sit out on the roof from the second floor windows. I climbed up and went to the window. I opened it then snuck to the front door. I opened it and snuck them in.

"Should we let them in?" Zack asked. "Nah just leave them" Rian said. Jack started to walk to his room but I grabbed his arm. He looked back at me and I shook my head no. He came back with me and Alex.

We snuck to the corner of the wall where the door frame to go to the kitchen was. I was first then it was Alex, Jack was behind him.

"Hey did you see where they went?" Zack asked. "No, let's check outside" Rian said. Ha! Perfect.

Zach opened the door and they both peaked outside. I suck up behind them and so did Jack and Alex. "Guys!" Zack yelled. "Hello!" Jack yelled then Alex pushed them out and we locked the door.

"Hey! Let us in" Rian yelled. "Nah, we'll just leave you" Alex said and high fived us.

~~

It's been about ten minuets I think I can let them inside. I walked to the door and let them in. "Let's never do that again" Zack said grabbing a water bottle, Rian agreed.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So what are we watching?" Zack asked before sitting on me. I looked at him then he looked at me and took a drink of his water bottle. I attempted to push him off but failed so I stood up and that worked.

"Hey!" Zack said. I shrugged and walked to my room. I'm so bored right now! I'm gonna bother Alex.

I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen where Alex was putting a pizza in the oven. I sat on the island and swung my legs back and forth.

He turned and saw me. "Hi Halo" he smiled. I smiled back. Should I say hi back or wait another week? It's now or never. "Hi" I said back.