Introduction

Some things are meant to be gone. When you lose someone important, you'll know someone new. Letting go of the past, is what people should learn. People forgot because they want to escape from the past. Forgetting is difficult, but remember will be worse. If you are going to remember everything, you will be ended up trapping in the past, couldn't move on, and couldn't let go.

_______

Heyyy this is a sequel to another story of mine named 'I should've love you like I'm gonna lose you. If you haven't read that story, please don't start with this one :))

I don't know if you guys will like this story...but I hope that you'll support it till the end of the story. Hope that you'll support this story like how you supported the previous one :))

Prologue will be posted by 25th of July, the same day when the epilogue of 'ISLYLIGLY' is posted :).

Things that you need to know about ' Never Let Go'

1. Never Let Go is the sequel for I Should've Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You.

2. The setting of Never Let Go is in 2021, which means it's 5 years after I Should've Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You.

3. The main role for Never Let Go is still Jongdae and Yoonhye. (I'm in love with them 💖)

4. Not every members of EXO will appear in this story.

5. The main EXO members that are included: Jongdae, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Yixing, Minseok, Joonmyeon and Jongin.

6. Setting of the story is still in South Korea unless it is stated that they are in other country.

7. I will update one chapter by every Sunday and also Wednesday.

- I'll be adding up the things that you need to know time to time -

I appreciate every comments and feedback, so you can comment anything you want, even if it's negative ones. In my opinion, if there is negative feedback, I can improve and write better.

This story is purely my own imagination. If any scenes in the story happens in your life, it might be just a coincidence.

I used computer to type this story, so if I ever made any mistake, I apologize for that. I rarely check back what I've typed and I'll only be checking it when I read back the whole story. Sorry for that. I'll fix the mistakes once I found it.

Enjoy reading.

- Jocelyn

_________
List of my stories. (* indicates my suggestions :)

EXO

Chen:
Getting Engage with Chen of EXO? [HE]
Why Should We Even Know Each Other From The Start? [BE]
The Next Century - We Met Again [HE] (Sequel to above)
* I Should've Love You Like I'm Gonna Lose You [BE]
Never Let Go [HE] (Sequel to above)
* If We Love Again [HE]

D.O.:
Undeniable [HE]

Sehun:
The Badass Fall In Love [HE]
* Timeless [BE]

Lay:
Fate [HE]

Baekhyun:
Crossing Borders [BE]

Group:
* Secret Admirer [HE]

Chinese
情难自禁 [HE]

Infinite

Only Tears [HE] (Hoya)
The Only One [HE] (Woohyun)

Others:
* One Shots

Short Stories Series (SSS):
* 1 - Chen: Valentine [HE]
* 2 - Suho: Florist [HE]
3 - Kai: Attention [BE]
4 - Luhan: Fairytale [HE]
5 - Xiumin: Walk On Memories [BE]
* 6 - Chanyeol: Dream Or Reality [HE]
* 7 - Baekhyun: For Life [HE]
8 - Lay: Love Pain [BE]
* 9 - D.O.: Girl X Friend [HE]
* 10 - Sehun: Instagram [HE]
11 - Kris: They Never Know [Coming Soon]
12 - Tao: Promise [Coming Soon]

Please do check them out :)