Author's Note

Like finally.

0159 29 November 2016. The moment when I finished writing the whole story. I don't know if I'll be writing special chapters for this story again.

Thank you for the supports towards this story all the time. I understand if some of you isn't satisfied with the simple ending.

I've mentioned before that I'll not be writing again but then I said that there might be a story after this. I just want to tell y'all that I'll not be writing for a long term again. I am actually now still working on three fics and I'm planning to post one by 2017 to enter Watty Awards but I don't know if that story is capable to enter that award so when I write it I'll spend a lot of time on editing and reading back and only publishing it here after confirming that that story is good enough and likeable.

I wouldn't be writing again after that, maybe.

The stories that I'm working on now is a Xiumin fic, Chen and Lay. Yeah, my favorites 💖 I'll talk about the progress for each stories.

Xiumin fic: I'm not even confident in writing this story. I've wrote the first chapter but then I can't even finish it as I'm stuck and it's hard for me to think of ideas for the story. This might be a failure so if I'm not capable to finish even one chapter, I might think of giving up.

Chen: I've wrote till fifth chapter now but I haven't think of a main plot. The time when I started writing that story, I just thought that I want to write a sad story, a tragic story that I'll like. A story without a plot is like a human without backbones. I have the main ideas but somehow I don't know how to get it till there. This might be the only story that I wrote that the main roles might not be in love with each other.

Lay: This is the story that I wanted to enter into wattys. I personally like this story so far. It is based in China and it's really close to my real life stories. I wrote down things happened in my life into that story. It doesn't only talks about love, it also talk much about friendship, that friendship exist between males and females. I don't know if y'all like this story but I'll be posting it by 2017 (if possible). That might be the last I'm writing lol. This is the story that I have most confident with.

So just yesterday, I finally get 1K followers. I've been here since January of 2014 and started writing since May of 2014 and I'm thankful to receive this till now. It's a great achievement to myself.

So, since it's 1K and I finally finished this story, I'm gonna open up a Q&A session 😅😂 You can comment whenever you want (even it's after a lot of years or months😂).

Ask anything :) you can ask where I get the ideas for some scenes or stories too :)

See you in the next story, if I can ever post any of xiumin or chen's.

- Jocelyn