Chapter 17: Truth

Chen's P.O.V.

We aren't together, yet. I can't tell what our relationship is right now. It's confusing.

Right now, I am in the studio, preparing for recording the MV for the title song of the repackaged album. The title of the song is 'She's Dreaming', and the lyrics of the song are written by me.

"After the recording of music video, you will have the photo shoot for the album cover and the pages inside. Then, you will go back to the company for the interview that we will put into the album." Yoojin told me. I nodded and asked, "Did you saw Yoonhye around?"

He chuckled, and then asked, "Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just wondering." I smiled and said.

"She's here. I've asked her to go and check on the things. She'll be right back." Yoojin said. He tilted his head for a bit, "I wonder how far you had gone now?"

I just smiled and said, "You don't need to know that, hyung."

"I'm your manager. I have to know if you're dating or not." He showed me a serious face.

"Alright. We're not." I gave up and told him. I told her that I will make her have feelings for me, but I still didn't succeed even when it has passed for a week. Chanyeol always laughed at me over that, teasing me that Seolrim fell for him at the first sight.

Hah, I'm not going to argue with him over that, because actually, Seolrim doesn't really like him at first since he always bully her. Seolrim hates him when she started knowing him. I don't quite remember when she told me that she had actually fallen for Chanyeol.

Of course, Chanyeol doesn't know about this. I am not going to tell him and let him live in his fantasy of Seolrim falling for him at the first sight forever. I guess that Seolrim had never told Chanyeol about that, or maybe she told him before, but he just simply forgets it. According to Chanyeol's personality, he'll really forget it.

"Really?" Yoojin raised his brows and asked. I nodded and replied, "Not yet."

"Seems like it is a good choice for letting you have a female assistant. If I really look for a male assistant like how the whole crew for magazine shooting, MV recording, and photo shoot is male, I guess that you might become homosexual." Yoojin joked.

"I won't."

"You never tell me the reason why you don't like being around female. Is it because of your ex-girlfriend?"

I shrugged and said, "I guess so. Not every woman can be trusted. They could easily kill someone just because of jealousy." I said, referring to Soeun.

"Alright." Yoojin nodded. "Your schedule for today will end late, I think maybe around three in the midnight."

"Okay. I'll try my best to finish it as fast as I can so that you'll get rest."

"Not me, you just want her to rest, didn't you?"

I just smiled and didn't answer. I didn't see her for the whole MV shooting after that. Yoojin said that she went out for a while as there is someone to see her. I wonder who the person is.

The time when I saw her in the studio, it is already ten in the night. She was holding on some coffees, for us, I guess. I was in the mid of photo shooting for the album, and when I get to rest for about five to ten minutes, I saw her.

"Yoonhye!" I called her loudly, and stood up from the chair that I'm sitting. She looked up and when she saw me, she just smiles a bit.

She handed me a cup of coffee as we're close enough.