Chapter 7: Help Me

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

I finally understand the reason why Mr. Song said that he is weird and he doesn't like to be around girls. The entire stylist team for the photo shoot is male. Even the photographer and all the workers are male.

For the whole photo shoot, I am the only female in the studio. That causes quite much problems though. When I walked into the studio, I felt pairs of eyes staring at me. It isn't out of expected, as all of them are male.

"I suddenly think that maybe it's a wrong choice that I recruit a female assistant." Yoojin chuckled as he walked beside me. I just smiled awkwardly, walking through all those workers to the rest area.

There was a man who looks like a Chinese sitting in front of the mirror, and there's a hairstylist behind him, styling his hair.

"Yixing." Jongdae, or Chen greeted loudly and walked towards the man. I learned his name only when I met him again earlier.

"Hey Jongdae." The man, who was named Yixing greeted back and smiled. "Yoojin hyung. And you...you must be Jongdae's new assistant, Lee Yoonhye, am I right?" He asked. "Nice to meet you, Chanyeol told me that Jongdae has a new assistant and she's beautiful."

"Nice to meet you too." I bowed slightly at him and greeted.

"That big mouth. Anyways, I've listened to the demo earlier. It's good, as usual."

"You know I always wanted to write a song for you, since I'm sure that you can convey the feelings of the song nicely." Yixing smiled and replied.

"Jongdae, you should go and get ready already." Yoojin nudged Jongdae and said. Yoojin then went to where the stylist team were.

"Okay." Jongdae nodded. He turned to me and handed me a card. "You should go and buy some foods. I'm okay with anything." I just nodded and went out from the studio.

-------

Chen's P.O.V.

"If I didn't see her with my own eyes, I wouldn't even believe what Chanyeol had told me." Yixing said quietly, after Yoonhye left.

"They look alike, don't they?" I smiled bitterly and said.

Yixing spun around and stood up from the chair, as the stylist had done his hair. He patted my shoulders, and said, "I don't know, but I have a feeling like...you'll like her someday."

"Hyung, it's just that...they look alike. Nothing else." I looked away and said. He patted my shoulders once again and said, "Time changes a lot of things, Jongdae. Look at us now. Who had ever expected that we will become such famous one day?"

"Sometimes I feel like my success is because of Yoonhye's death. I feel bad for that."

"Why?"

"I worked harder because of her." I said quietly.

"Don't think that way. Yoonhye must be happy to see how you are doing now."

"I don't know." I shrugged and said.

"Get prepared already, Jongdae." Yixing hyung smiled and told me.

-------

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

It's winter now and it's so cold outside. I was only wearing a coat, and on the way to the restaurant, I was trembling. I decided to buy myself a cup of hot chocolate. At least, I'll feel a lot warmer with that.

When I was waiting for the food to be done, I decided to search up about my neighbor, or in other way, my boss. Oh well, even though I am working under SM Entertainment, or even Yoojin-ssi, but still, I am under him.