Epilogue

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

"Jongdae-ah, if we weren't separate five years ago, how would it be?" I asked as Jongdae wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We will be having kids now already. A lot a lot of kids." Jongdae chuckled and told me.

"That's fast. I'm 25, Jongdae."

"I know." He answered. "I plan to marry right away after we graduate. So if we were married by then…we night at least have two kids right now."

"Do you really want to have child that bad? I thought that you'll think that we're still young and can be together alone for more years."

"We need to have kids so that you can't even leave me because of them." He grinned.

"Possessive." I commented and smiled.

"Jagi, are you sleepy?" Jongdae suddenly asked.

"A bit. Why?"

"Nothing. You wouldn't mind if I start to talk about random things until you fall asleep, right? I'm not sleepy at all."

"Go on."

"You know, Baekhyun said that he met a girl who like to play games just like him. I think that they're internet friends. Baekhyun said he and that girl talked about a lot of things and they're planning to meet up already."

"Baekhyun mentioned about that last time I visit him in his agency."

"It's amazing how he is manage to find and know a girl through his games." Jongdae chuckled.

"Yeah." I smiled and said.

"Chanyeol and Seolrim went to their honeymoon in Japan. I really envy them though we've just come back from Japan. Babe, can we go to China for our honeymoon."

"Up to you, I'm okay with anywhere."

"I want to go to travel around in China. Since there's the restriction laws for Korean artists now, I can't go to China to have fan meeting or concerts." Jongdae sighed.

"I really love there and the culture, but because of the law I can't go to there for activities. Travelling is my only way to go there. And if talking about travelling, I have to go with you. I want to bring you to every country so we can go all around the world and check out all those nice sceneries and attractions."

"I want to go to United Kingdom someday. Maybe when we go there you can tour me around and show me the places that you were before? I want to see where you live at during the five years that I wasn't with you."

Jongdae kept on talking about places he wanted to go and also how he's doing for the five years. I wanted to response him but I was too tired.

I remember hearing Jongdae mumbling about what names he wanted our children to have before I fell asleep.

Sometimes, I feel that it's unreal that I am back with him once again, that I am back with the guy I've been loving five years ago.

They said that if a pair of couple started discussing about future, the couple will be together for a long time. I believe in this. Even in five years ago, we discussed a lot about futures too. Though we separated for five years, but the love never dies.

I am thankful that I am being loved by him.

--

Jongdae attended a lot of award shows for year end. He got a lot of awards such as best solo male artist of the year, and also best male vocal performance.

I am really proud of him. Since he was attending all those shows nowadays, so most of the times he'll come back home late and we don't actually stay much time together.