Chapter 24: Exposed

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Mr. Lee, you should start getting the treatment as fast as possible. Your memory is becoming worse, Mr. Lee." The doctor said.

"How long I am left with?" Mr. Lee broke the doctor's words and asked.

"I'm sorry to say this, but you're only left with two months." The doctor looked down to the report and said, as he pushed his glasses.

"Two months...that is enough for me, enough for me to ensure that she has a good future." Mr. Lee nodded and told himself.

"Mr. Lee, I'm afraid to say this. You would eventually lose your memories. One day, you'll forget about everything." The doctor once again, reminded.

"I know. Thank you, Doctor Park." Mr. Lee stood up and bowed slightly at the doctor. The doctor nodded at him, as he left the room.

He wanted to give his children the best. He hopes that they will have a bright future, with a soul mate that has a stable and nice job. He hopes that they will follow whatever he plans for them, but they never did.

They couldn't understand why he is strict towards them. He never knows that the way that he used to give them the best, had gone to the wrong way. He doesn't even realize that they had lost everything that they want, that they couldn't be happy all of the time.

"Father." He heard his son called. He turned and found that he was just standing right beside the car, waiting for him.

"Why are you here?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Yoonhye went back earlier."

"Oh." He nodded and replied. "You should head to the company." He then told him.

"Yes, I will, father." Taemin answered.

His driver opened the door while he went in. Taemin bowed slightly at his father, while the later just nod softly.

"Go to Yoonhye's place." He told the driver.

--

He lowered the window of the car and stared at her daughter, Yoonhye who was having her arms around her boyfriend Kim Jongdae's arms. Yoonhye was smiling widely, as she talked with Jongdae.

"Sir, should we follow them or go back?" His driver asked.

He stared for a while more, then said, "Follow them. Be sure not to be notice by them."

"Yes, sir."

He had never seen her daughter being so happy. He wished for his daughter's happiness and wealth, and he selfishly hopes that she could have both of them, by marrying Kim Joonmyeon.

The both walked to a park nearby, and rented a bicycle and cycle around.

"Sir, the both are in the park right now. Should we keep on follow them?" The driver turned around once again and asked.

He turned and looked out. After a while, he turned back his head and told the driver to go home.

-------

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

"You aren't kidding?" I blinked my eyes for a several times and asked him. Jongdae just smiled. "I don't want to miss out anything again, Yoonhye. We had left too many of our times behind."

"I've told you before, Yoonhye-ah. We've left out too many things. I don't want to lose you again. I hope that you can be with me for the rest of my life."

I sighed. "Well, Jongdae-ah, you see...don't you actually think that we're still quite young? I still have things to settle in my family. I wished that we can only get marry after everything had settled..." I was about to continue my words, but then he stopped me, with his lips.