Chapter 11: Pepero

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

I was totally clueless when I was being called up to the stage by Chen out of all sudden. After the staff explained to me about the game, I was regret. I was regret for coming up here.

Earlier, when I had finish checking and confirming everything, Yoojin let me to come and watch the showcase. Well, there's a TV in the backstage which is airing the showcase too which I can actually watch it there, but according to Yoojin, the staffs are all male and it's kind of inappropriate for me to be there and watch with them.

Well, the first two contestants were left with 5 cm and 7 cm of pepero between. As from what I judge, they were nervous, and plus, I don't know if I'm seeing wrong or what, Chen is the one who bite off one end quickly when their lips are still quite far away.

"So, we're left with one contestant now. Miss, do you have something to tell Chen before the game started?" The emcee who looks a bit like an ahjumma asked. I just shook my head slightly.

"I guess she is too nervous to say anything." Another emcee laughed dryly and commented.

One of the staffs came up and put a pepero between us. I wasn't nervous at all. It's just, after last week, it is awkward for me to be face-to-face to him, being such close.

The game started. I bit off the end of the pepero slowly. I was surprised, when I suddenly saw him being such close to me. Our distance is like...one inch between each other? I felt his nose touched mine. I decided to close my eyes, not wanting to see the scene in front of me now.

I can tell, there will be a lot of fangirls of him who wanted to murder me at this moment. I felt his lips touched mine, slightly. I could feel that he smirked a bit there, as he stopped. The remaining pepero dropped down, and not only the emcee, I am also surprise for the length of pepero that is remained.

It's only about 1 cm. One of the emcee picked up the pepero and put it beside a ruler, measuring it.

"Daebak." I heard him said through the microphone. "It's only 0.9 cm left." He then announced.

The crowd went crazy upon the statement of the emcee. I turned away from the crowd, mentally cursing Chen. What had he done? Damn. I could tell that Yoojin is mad at the moment. I am a staff for the showcase but yet I am involved in the game out of all sudden.

There's already an emcee standing beside me now. He held the microphone towards me, and asked, "What is your name, miss?"

"Lee Yoonhye."

"Ahh, Yoonhye-ssi. A nice name. Congratulations that you've won a stalk of flower and a signed album from Chen!" The emcee said excitedly. I turned to other side and was surprised that he was already holding a stalk of flower, standing beside me.

"Here." He said. He wasn't holding the microphone. "Yoojin will be mad at me later." He chuckled and said. "Glad that you know." I gritted my teeth and answered. I faked a smile as I took over the flower. It's rose. Not my favorite.

"Thank you for joining the game, miss. We will be having staff who will find you after that for the signed album." One of the emcee said. I just bowed slightly and went down the stage. I immediately went to the backstage after that.

Yoojin was sitting in front of the television. "Oh, Yoonhye." He called me as soon as he saw me coming into the backstage.

"You've seen it?" I asked him.

"I'll talk to him and also the staffs later." Yoojin nodded and replied. "You're mad at him?" He asked.

I thought about it and slightly shook my head, "Not really." I looked down at the flower and then said, "I should give this back to him."