Chapter 12: Talk

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

He took both of us to a restaurant, claiming that he is hungry. I am not really hungry so I just play with my phone while he's eating.

"You aren't hungry?" Chen suddenly asked when he was eating his food. I just shook my head slightly. He leaned forward a bit and asked, "Really?"

I looked up and said, "Yes."

"Oh, okay." He nodded and sat back. After he finished eating, he fished out an envelope and passed it to me.

"You're invited. Chanyeol's wedding." He said. "He said that he couldn't see you often, so he passed it to me. You should go."

"He's getting married?" I asked, looking at the invitation card. There's a wedding photo at the side. The girl beside Chanyeol somehow looks familiar to me. She is pretty.

"They look good together." I commented silently.

"Indeed, they are." He nodded and replied. "Follow up, we have to talk." He stood up from the seat and went out from the restaurant. Aish, if it wasn't because of my car, I would've dumped him here right now. He's getting annoying for today.

"About last week, I apologize for that. Oh well, I wasn't thinking rightly by that time." He said as we sat down in one of the bench beside Hangang. Oh right, the restaurant is just nearby.

"You said that you don't know why you did that, earlier." I stated, recalling what he had said before the showcase.

"Ahh, did I? I'm pulling that back." He said. "And as for the showcase, hmm, I just happen to found you in the crowd and you aren't wearing any tags for staff so I just call you up."

"You do know that no staffs can be joining for the game. I am surprised that you weren't scold by Yoojin for that." I retorted.

"Is there any rules like that?" He just chuckled. "I really don't know."

I just furrowed my brow upon his statement. Is he dumb or what?

"I am not dumb, as a matter of fact." He looked at me and said, while grinning. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. How did he know that what am I thinking?

"I read minds." He suddenly said. I was shocked at the first moment then I realized something. "Did I just say everything out loud?"

"You're not that stupid, after all." He laughed and turned away, looking up at the sky.

"Do you know, five years ago, I've met someone, who changed my whole life?" He said quietly. "Exactly five years ago, it's the day when I met my love one, for the first time."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yes." He nodded and replied. "Till now she is still in my mind. Maybe Chanyeol is right. I should forget her, but it's hard to do so."

"For these years, there's a lot of my friends tell me to forget her, but I just couldn't. Like what people say, forgetting is difficult, but remembering it will be worst. I wish that I can find someone new or fall for someone else, but I can't do that. My love for her...is just too deep."

I don't know what I should say. I never experience loving someone. When I was in England, there was a guy who was a year elder than me tried to court me, but for that time, I didn't want to be in any relationship so I had never respond.

The guy was a Chinese from Singapore. Since I learnt Chinese for that time, so I usually talk to him in Chinese, sometimes in English.

I couldn't tell how is it, loving someone, because there is no one who I am interested in when I was in England. And plus, I lost my memory before twenty years old. I couldn't even remember any single of it, whether I had a boyfriend before, whether I had someone I loved before.