Chapter 20: Same Person

Chen's P.O.V.

She's gone. I couldn't even find her for the whole week. No matter how many times I rang the doorbell, there is no one answering the door too. Where will she go? I have no idea about that.

Yoojin said that she had quitted the job, just like what she told me last time. I should've believed in that, I should've made her stay by my side. Ever since the day I knew that she is the only one that I had loved for my whole life, I wanted her to be with me forever, just like how I wished for five years ago.

I am afraid of losing her, like how I lose her five years ago. I am afraid to tell her the truth that she is actually my girlfriend, Kim Yoonhye. I am scared that she wouldn't believe in me.

If only...I tell her everything. If only...I ask her to stay for me. If only...she fell for me.

I guess...one of the reasons that I am not telling her is because, I hope that she will fall for me by herself, again, like how she fell for me five years ago.

It might be hard, but I wanted to try. If you never try, you wouldn't even know how will the results be, isn't it?

"Have you gotten any news of her?" I asked, pushed opened the door of Baekhyun's agency.

"Chill, dude. I am still working on it. Do you know how hard is it to find whether where she is? Dude, I don't hack computers." Baekhyun answered, without even looking up from his computer.

I sighed, and sat down in the couch.

"Baek, I am scare. I am scare that I lost her again."

"You know you won't, Jongdae." Baekhyun looked up and said. He got up from the chair and sat down beside me. He patted my shoulders slightly, and said, "Trust me, I'll do my best."

"Thank you, Baek."

"Wow, what's with the serious talk?" Chanyeol's voice came from the door. I looked towards the door and found that he was standing there, carrying a plastic bag. He held up the bag slightly and said, "I've brought foods, and also someone." He smiled widely.

"Who?" Baekhyun stood up and asked.

"It's me! Annyeong everyone!" Minseok hyung suddenly peeked out beside Chanyeol and said cheerfully."

"Hyung!" Baekhyun jumped excitedly and went on to hug Minseok hyung. I stood up from the couch as well and smiled. After Minseok hyung done hugging Baekhyun, he jumped to me and hugged me tightly.

"Annyeong, Jongdae!"

"Hey, hyung." I chuckled and said.

"Why are you looking so sad?" He suddenly pouted and asked.

"Ahh, did I?" I asked back him.

"You did." He let go of me and tried to make me smile by lifting my cheeks.

"Yah, hyung. Don't mind him, he's being trapped in the maze of love." Chanyeol said, and kicked the door closed behind him, then put down the foods.

"Seriously, do you even know how expensive the door is?" Baekhyun scoffed.

"Ahh, mianhe." He stuck out his tongue and said.

"How's Seolrim?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her much for the whole week." Chanyeol frowned and answered. "She's been preparing for the exams of her being specialist."

"Oh, good luck then." Baekhyun laughed and said. Chanyeol then hit Baekhyun's chest and said, "You wouldn't know how it feels being ignored by your wife. Hah, right. You don't even have a girlfriend."