Chapter 1: Miracles in 'January'

Chen's P.O.V.

"Look here please, Chen!"

"Please look here!"

Facing the crowd, I put on my brightest smile upon all the requests. Flashlights on and off, people were shouting, sounds of camera clicking were heard. I walked through the red carpet, smiling at everyone, waving my hands.

Finally when I arrived at the car, I stopped and said, "Please look forward for my upcoming album. Thank you so much." With that, I went inside the car.

"How was it?" Yoojin asked as I sat down.

"No awards for this year." I said quietly.

"Really?" He frowned. "Everytime was a great hit though."

"Always won. That song was a greater hit than mine."

"Dude, stop joking." Yoojin suddenly said. "I know you've won in the original sound track category. The news is all over the web for now already."

"Since you've knew about it, so why are you asking me then?" I retorted.

"Just to make sure." Yoojin shrugged and said.

"Drop me at Baekhyun's place." I said.

"But you have a lot of schedules for tomorrow." Yoojin replied, checking on his iPad.

"I'll be back early tomorrow."

"Okay."

I looked out to the road. It had been five years since Yoonhye passed away, two years after we graduated. I miss her a lot. Yeah...how could I not? She is the love of my life. I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for another person, except her.

Five years, a long period. Nothing had change, but the person who was always beside me changed. Five years ago, I have Yoonhye. But now? Yoojin is the one who is always beside me.

The incident five years ago was done by Soeun's people. I don't know why did she did that but what makes me relief is, she was being jailed for that. Yeah, how could she not? Even if she doesn't, I will do my best and get her into there too.

What she had done towards Yoonhye is something that I could never forgive her. She made me lost the love of my life. What done couldn't be undone. She had repaid for that and even if I hate her to guts, I should've been satisfied that she's jailed for that.

The car stopped in front of an office. I took my coat with me and went down from the car. It is an old building. I looked up to the upstairs of the building and realized that the lights are still on. He's up there.

I went upstairs and pressed the password for the door. This boy always uses the same ever since we knew each other. Almost every of his password are 0506, of course except for those social medias.

There were papers everywhere on the floor. Baekhyun was sitting in front of several computers, with his round spectacles on.

"What brings you here?" He asked as he heard the door closing sound.

"Winning awards?" I chuckled and joked. I went to the fridge and get a canned drink then sat down in the couch.

"What awards?" He asked without even lifting his head.

"You're on the internet all the time yet you don't even know what awards I've won. Yoojin even said that the news is all over the internet already. I think that he's just lying to me, isn't it?"

"He's not lying. Jongdae, I'm playing games and doing my job now."

"I'm starting to envy you again, Baekhyun. Even I get to do what I like, but I still have to do what I don't like when I am doing what I love to do."