Chapter 2: Back

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

I inhaled deeply and smiled. I just landed safely in South Korea. It feels great to be back in the country.

"Miss." I heard someone called beside me. I looked towards the direction and found a man in suit.

"Oh, Hwanmin-ssi. It's you." My expression darkens as I saw him. He nodded slightly at me and said, "Sir asked me to fetch you to the mansion."

"I'm not going there. Please tell him that I will go there to have dinner later."

"But Miss, I have orders. I must bring you there."

"You have your orders, and I have my right. Listen here, Hwanmin-ssi. I don't know what had happened years before, and why I am waking up in England, not knowing anything. I have my own life and I have to search for the memories that I had left behind. Please don't bother me."

"But if you don't follow me back, I will lose my job, Miss."

"Oh really?" I smirked a bit and said. "Then let me guess, how many times had you lose your job? Thousands isn't it? You are always by dad's side, Hwanmin-ssi. Even if I am in England for these years, I knew that clearly."

I watched as he went speechless. I smiled because of my victory, and pulled my luggage together with me, and hired a cab.

"Tell him that I'll go back to have dinner tonight." I told Hwanmin-ssi before going into the car.

I showed the address of my new unit to the taxi driver and looked out to the scenery. I don't remember any of this. All I know is, I am born in South Korea, being raised here, and moved to England when I am twenty.

Five years ago, I woke up in a hospital in England after a long coma. I don't know everything. The doctor told me that my name is Lee Yoonhye, I have a brother named Lee Taemin, a father named Lee Sooman, and a mother named Jin Hyemin.

The doctor said that I was being shot, and the bullet almost reaches my heart. He said that I was in a coma for three months ever since I reached England. He even showed me a few of my photos and it makes me believe him.

I've never met my brother, Taemin. For some reasons, my father never allow him visit me. I never met him, but he helped me a lot. He sometimes asked people to visit me. He is the one who got everything ready for me when he knows that I am coming back to South Korea.

I guess, just like me, we don't like to be control by our father. Even though I lost all of my memories, but I can tell that before I lost my memories, I don't like to be controlled by my father.

Taemin said that after I am in South Korea, he will search for the chance to meet up with me. I knew how he looks like through all those photos that the doctor showed me.

Hwanmin is my dad's assistant. He had been by his side for about...ten years I think? I am not sure of that, but he is one of the people that I've seen the most when I am in England. Dad often sent him there to check on me.

I attended college in England, and majored in music. I learned Chinese and English there. Well, I am still thinking what I should do after I settled myself in South Korea. I can teach piano as I know how to play piano. Though that job can earn a lot of money, but I don't want it since it'll use up a lot of my times.

Hmm, I think I'll just ask for Taemin to help me. Well, even though our family owned a company, which according to the doctor, it is a famous company in South Korea, I don't want to work there.

I paid the driver after I got till my new house. According to Taemin, it is a condominium that has only a few people lives in. He said that it's expensive, but since our company has share in the company which built this condominium, he got the unit with a cheap price.

"Are you Miss Lee Yoonhye?" A person approached me as I got down from the cab. I examined him for a while and nodded.

"Good day, Miss Lee. You can just call me Mr. Song. Mr. Lee Taemin asked me to be here to take you up to the house." He bowed at me and said. He handed me some keys and said, "These are the keys for the car and the house. The car is over there." He pointed towards a white car which was parked nicely.

"Come on, Miss Lee. I'll take you up there." Song took over my luggage and walked into the building. I followed behind him and went up.

"There are only two units on this floor. Mr. Lee knew that you like to be in a quiet surrounding so he chose this unit for you. Oh, one thing, Miss Lee. Mr. Lee said, do not go and bother your neighbor no matter what happened. He said, if you have anything, you can just call him or the security." Song said. I frowned and asked, "Why?"

"He didn't tell me the reason. But I've did some research about it, your neighbor has a weird temper. It will be better if you don't go and bother him. He doesn't like to be around girls, anyway."

"Ohh, then he's really weird." I nodded in agreement.

Song left after I settled myself in the house. Well, the furniture are all there, so I don't even have to buy new ones. Taemin is surely a kind guy. He got everything ready for me. There are even new clothes in the closet, fruits in the fridge, and a lot of books on the bookshelf.

I put my clothes into the closet and plopped down on the bed. I closed my eyes and smiled widely at myself. I then stared at the wall blankly. I've been wondering about a lot of things when I am in England. I don't know what is happening for the passing twenty years before I am awake.

Where am I studying in? Do I have a boyfriend before? What was my dream before? Who were my best friends? These are the questions that bother me. But those are questions without an answer, because dad never let me know.

I looked to my watch and found that it is already five in the evening. I quickly prepared myself for the dinner in the mansion later.

I put on a plain white dress that I found in the closet, and then put on some makeup. I packed my phone, wallet into my bag and took a coat together with me. I stopped in front of the bookshelves and look through it.

There are a lot of books up there, mostly about music. There are a few novels too, some in Chinese, some in Hangul, and some in English. There are also a few dictionaries. Chinese dictionary, English, and also Hangul.

I put the house keys into my bag and went out after putting on my heels.

As I reached the ground floor, there was a man standing out there. I nodded slightly at him and went out from the lift.

To my surprise, as I passed by his side, he held my arms. I turned around and looked at him. "Do you have a problem, sir?"

He turned and looks at me for a while, then ask, "You're new here? I've never seen you."

"I've just moved here today." I replied.

He didn't say anything afterwards. He let go of my arm and went into the lift.

What is wrong with this man, seriously? I shook my head slightly and headed to the car that Mr. Song pointed out for me earlier.

_______

A/N:

I really love the picture in the media 💖 It's seriously a piece of artwork. Right now that their concert had started, I'm starting to wondering when will or will they come to Malaysia.

I've made a promise with my cousin that if they're coming this time, we'll surely go, but I don't know if my parents allow me to go this time. Let's not talk about that 😆

I promise that there wouldn't be sad ending again for this story.

Thank you for reading.

- Jocelyn