Chapter 22: Together

Yoonhye's P.O.V.

I can't believe that we are together, again.

Jongdae said that he had cancelled all his schedules for the whole month and we can spend our whole month here travelling around. Since it's almost autumn here, the weather is turning cold already.

We are now in the train, heading to Takayama, a beautiful place in Japan. Jongdae said that Chanyeol went there once and told him that it was nice, so he decided to go there.

"How long will we be staying here?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know. We can stay here as long as you want." He smiled at me and said. "I've cancelled all my schedules, just for you."

I just smiled and leaned on the back of the chair. Jongdae wrapped his arms around my shoulder and said, "Where do you want to go after Takayama?"

"I have no idea. We should just go back to South Korea after that." I mumbled.

"Alright, as you wish." He ruffled my hair softly and said.

Jongdae bought a lot of things after we left Myungsoo's house. He bought a camera and also some clothes, together with a luggage. He said that he want to record every single moment that we're spending together from now.

I feel like what we're doing right now...is like running away. I don't know why I have that thought, but I feel like that. I am not planning to tell Jongdae about me remembering everything yet. I don't even know if he will know that I am actually Kim Yoonhye.

"Yoonhye, I feel unreal." He suddenly said.

"Why?"

"It's just...it's so unreal, that you are with me. I'm going to show off about that to Chanyeol later when we got back. He's desperate that Seolrim is locking herself up for the exams now." He laughed.

I smiled. She's still the typical Heo Seolrim that I know, who always see exams important than the other things.

I moved closer to him and got myself into his warm hug. "Me too." I replied silently.

"Oh, right. I've forgot to ask you about something. Where is your phone?"

"Ahh...I've lost it when I reached here. I dropped it somewhere."

"That's why your number is unreachable. I've been calling you for a lot of times but it always says that your number is unreachable." He chuckled and told me. "We should go and buy a new one when we got back to South Korea."

"Sure." I replied and smiled.

Jongdae's phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and answered the call. I just shut my eyes, decided to sleep till we reach our destination.

Once Jongdae finished his call, he tapped my shoulders, waking me up.

"Yoonhye, we have to go back now." Jongdae said with a serious face. I frowned and asked, "Why?"

"Your father, he had arranged your wedding with Joonmyeon."

--

We took the flight back to Seoul, and then took a cab back to our house. I originally wanted to head back to the mansion straightly but Jongdae insisted me to go back and rest for a while first, while Joonmyeon will try to solve it first.

Jongdae said that Joonmyeon had declined the engagement, but he doesn't know why his father didn't reject it, and he had to marry me now.

Though I am actually close with Joonmyeon before, but this sudden marriage...is something unacceptable for me, and also, I have someone I love.