Chapter 3: Same

Chen's P.O.V.

"Her surname is Lee, Jongdae." Baekhyun said quietly and handed me an envelope.

"These are some of her photos. She is in England, but according to what I've found, she came back to South Korea today." Baekhyun said and sat down beside me.

"Any additional information?" I asked, looking through all those photos.

"Not really." Baekhyun shrugged. "According to what I've found, she was studying music in England. She graduated a year ago, and she spent her whole year teaching kids in kindergarten, and then went all over United Kingdom for trip."

"That's all?" I frowned and look at him.

"She might just be a doppelganger, Jongdae." Baekhyun sighed and looked at me. "They don't even have any similarities except for the name and looks."

"Why do you say so?"

"You say that your Yoonhye loves coffee, but this girl, she loves hot chocolate. Your Yoonhye like white colour but this girl prefers black. Your Yoonhye will tie her hair up in a ponytail but according to all those photos, she never did."

"Yoonhye tied her hair up because of me. I've told her that she looks prettier when she had her hair tied up." I mumbled.

"Okay, let's just assume, if she is related with Yoonhye, what could be their relationship? Jongdae, you should understand the fact that Yoonhye had passed away."

"But there must be a reason that they look such alike and have the same name isn't it? Baekhyun, I know Yoonhye had died five years ago. It's hard for me to forget about it, but there must be a reason why this girl appears, isn't it? Even if she's not a doppelganger, I have to find out who she is, too."

"Jongdae, I suggest you to calm down yourself first and think rightly." Baekhyun shut his eyes and told me. I shut my eyes as well, and shook my head slightly.

Yes, I did know that Yoonhye died five years ago, after being shot by Soeun's man. I didn't watch her being place into the grave, nor attend her funeral, but part of my heart went dead after knowing that she had died.

We had promised each other that we will be together till the end years ago. I promised her that I would love her no matter what happened. Five years had passed. Do I still love her? Yes, I do. I surely do.

"Baekhyun, I hope you understand. I have to find out about this. At least...it can make me try to forget about her already." I opened my eyes and told Baekhyun.

"I'll help you to look for her address." Baekhyun sighed and nodded. I nodded at him and said, "Thank you, buddy."

"No problem." He patted on my shoulders slightly and stood up. "You should leave now, Jongdae. It wouldn't be good if there are people seeing you here."

"Goodbye." I bid goodbye to him and left his office. Well, Baekhyun isn't only a detective. He is actually a composer and lyricist, but he doesn't write songs often, as he works as a detective all the time, although, well, you see, his agency isn't really famous.

I drove here all by myself this time. I am glad that after those awards giving had ended, I don't have a lot of schedules. Even though I am preparing for my studio album, but I don't really need to go to the company often as the demo for the tracks isn't out yet.

I parked my car into the parking lot that was reserved for my car, and went upstairs. I shifted both of my hands into the coat and looked down to the ground. The lift arrived and the door opened, revealing a woman in a plain white dress. I looked up and was shocked.