Chapter 13: Wedding

Chen's P.O.V.

For Chanyeol's wedding, he only invited a few medias who is close with our company. Seolrim honestly don't like too much attention at their wedding, but despite of Chanyeol is an artist, they have to invite a few.

I am actually happy to see that they are finally marrying, after all. They had known each other for almost twenty years and had been together for five years, and still on-going.

Speaking of Chanyeol's wedding, I am glad to see that Baekhyun attended. It had been a long time since I went to visit him. I wonder how long had he stayed in his agency, not going out.

I'm now here inside the car, alone, waiting for Yoonhye. Yoojin is outside the car, also waiting for Yoonhye. I'm thinking, if it's MY Yoonhye, she wouldn't take that long, right? Before, when I go out with her, she usually take only five minutes to dress up.

I pulled open the door and asked, "What's taking her that long?"

"I don't know. You live next door to her, don't you know?" Yoojin shrugged and asked me back.

"I've rang her doorbell for a multiple times and even call her through phone but she isn't answering." I said.

"Maybe I should go up and check on her, you'll wait in the car."

"I'll go." I hopped down from the car and said. When the lift opens, it reveals Yoonhye, wearing the dress that she wore when I saw her for the first time. She had a coat together with her. I was suddenly reminded when I went to her house last time.

She seems like she's not afraid of cold, though.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting." She apologized once she saw me.

I looked at her for a while, and then said, "Yoojin is waiting." With that, I turned around and went back to the car.

What is wrong with me?

The whole ride to the venue where Chanyeol's wedding will be hold is quiet. No one is talking. Yoonhye was asleep, I assume. She sat in front together with Yoojin who was driving so I don't know it clearly.

"I'll go and greet Chanyeol first." When the car stopped in the parking lot, I went down and told both Yoojin and Yoonhye. Somehow, I want to escape from them at this moment and be alone first. I want to sort out my mind.

Yixing hyung's words are still lingering in my mind. I don't know if what he said will be true, but one thing I am sure of is, it might be true. I am falling. But I don't want it. I've promised that there will only be one person who I love. She'll be the first, and also the last.

I found Chanyeol somewhere together with Kyungsoo with Minseok hyung. That tall guy has a wide grin on his face for the whole time. Of course, he is marrying his love one. I wish that they'll be together till the end of their life.

"Jongdae!" Minseok hyung waved happily at me as he saw me. I went over them and hugged Minseok hyung. It had been a few weeks since we met, after his birthday. My promotions for the new title track had ended a week ago, and now I am all free, once again.

"Hey, Minseok hyung." I patted his back and greeted. "Hey there, Kyungsoo." I then went on hugging Kyungsoo. Usually when the others hug him, he will dodge them, but somehow, he wouldn't do that when it comes to me. If it's Baekhyun or Chanyeol who did that, I bet that they'll get a death glare, or maybe being hit.

Maybe I have a special affection towards Kyungsoo, hah.

"Yo, Jongdae. Where's Yoonhye?"

"She's coming. She's with Yoojin." I said. "Congratulations for the marriage, dude."