1

One Year Earlier...

The Sun Was Slowly Rising, But Not To The Point Where It Fully Lit Up The Sky Yet. Dior Sanders Wasn't Paying The Sun Any Mind Though As She Dragged The Last Trash Bag Towards The Street. She Had A Total Of Eight Trash Bags, That Contained Her Now Ex Boyfriends Stuff, Sitting On The Curb For The Trash Man To Pick Up. Dior Had Just Found Out That Her Boyfriend Of Six Months Was Cheating On Her With Some Random Chick, AND "Accidentally" Got Her Pregnant. Dior Didn't Believe It Was An Accident Though. There Are No Such Things As Accidents; At Least That's What Her Dad Tells Her.

Dior Didn't Shed One Tear As She Walked Back In The House And Headed Upstairs. She Got Into Her King Sized Bed That She Once Shared With Someone She Thought Loved Her, But He Really Didn't. She Sighed Loudly As She Turned Off The Lights, Preparing For Sleep.

*

Dior Was Awaken By Her Doorbell Getting Rang Countless Times. She Groaned As She Rolled Over And Glanced At Her Alarm Clock. It Was Ten In The Morning And Dior Definitely Wasn't A Morning Person. She Huffed As She Got Out Of Bed And Headed Downstairs.

"Who Is It?" She Asked.

"Dior Baby It's Me. Did You Change The Locks? My Key Isn't Working." Trey Said.

" Trey Said

Trey ❤

"Yeah I Did Actually." Dior Said.

"Why? Open The Door." He Said.

"You Know...I'm Sure You Have A Key That Actually Works Over At That Girl's House. What's Her Name? Oh...Tiffany!" She Said. She Looked Through The Peephole And Saw Trey's Face. He Looked Like He Had Just Seen A Ghost As He Wiped His Face And Looked Around.

"Okay Baby I Know What You're Thinking And I Swear She's Just A Friend." He Said.

"Yeah Okay! She's A Friend You Just So Happened To Get Pregnant? Trey Get The Fuck Off My Doorstep!" Dior Snapped. He Sighed.

"Fine...Can I Atleast Come In And Get My Things?" He Asked. Dior Looked At The Time On Her Wall Clock And Smirked.

"It's All Outside In Those Eight Trash Bags On The Curb There." Dior Said, Holding In Her Laughs. The Trash Man Comes Every Friday At 8am So Dior Knew His Things Were Long Gone.

"I Don't See Any Trash Bags Out Here." He Said.

"Oops...Well It Looks Like You Have To Make A Drive Down To The City Dump! Have A Nice Life!" Dior Said As She Headed Back Upstairs.

"Dior What The Fuck!" Trey Snapped As He Banged On Her Door. Dior Ignored Him And Headed Into The Bathroom To Get Herself Ready For The Day. She Plugged Her Phone Up And Started Playing Hard To Do By K. Michelle While She Started Up Her Shower.

*