11

Six Months Later...

Dior's Dad Was Throwing A Big Party Tonight And Everyone Was Going To Be There. Everyone Except Dior Anyways. She Wasn't Up For Any Party, Especially Since She Knew Carter Was Going To Be There. Ever Since He Asked To Just "Cool It" Dior Has Kept Her Distance. She Still Called Him To Give Him His Schedule And Everything, But As Far As Any Other Conversations...Dior Wasn't Having It.

Dior Was Laying On Her Couch, Wrapped Up In A Blanket, And Watching TV When She Heard Her Doorbell Ring. She Ignored It And Thought Whoever It Was Would Go Away. Her Doorbell Rang Again, Followed By Loud Banging.

"Dior! Open The Door!" She Heard Erica Said. She Sighed Heavily As She Got Off Of The Couch And Went To Open The Door.

"Do You Want To Explain To Me Why You're Not Ready?" She Said, Frowning At Dior's Hello Kitty Pajamas

"I'm Not Going." She Said As She Laid Back Down On The Couch.

"Yes You Are! Now Get Your Butt Up And Get In The Shower! I Will Have Your Clothes Picked Out For You When You Get Finished." She Said.

"E..." Dior Whined, But She Cut Her Off.

"E Nothing! Get Up And Go!" Erica Snapped. Dior Huffed As She Got Up And Dragged Her Way Towards Her Bedroom.

*

Dior's Hair & Outfit

The Party Was In Full Swing When Dior And Erica Showed Up.

"I'm Going To Find My Dad." Dior Said In Erica's Ear.

"Okay I'm Right Behind You." Erica Said, Grabbing A Drink. They Made Their Way Through The Crowd And Found Dion Sr. Sitting In His Throne Chair, With A Random Female In His Lap.