27.

"Is He Still Over There?" Erica Asked Dior, Talking About Carter. They Were On The Phone Talking While Dior Fed The Twins Their Dinner.

"Girl Yes. He's Still Asleep Though So I Guess That Alcohol Really Wore Him Out."

"I Believe It. Same Shit Happens To Dion Everytime He Drinks, But At Least He's Responsible When He Drinks. You're A Good One Though, Because He Wouldn't Have Shown Up At My Shit All Drunk And Pathetic Like!" She Scoffed. "How Does King Feel About This?"

"I Mean...He Was Cool When I Told Him Carter Was Coming Over, But I Haven't Heard From Him Since Earlier."

"Andddd You Be Okay With Him Just Disappearing For The Day?" Erica Asked.

"No...This Is Really The First Time He's Ever Just Up And Disappeared. Normally He's Home By Five And It's Almost Seven Thirty." Dior Admitted. She Was Starting To Get Worried Because King Would Normally Call Her When He Was Going To Be Home Late.

"Girl You A Good One. Dion Ass Can't Go Anywhere Without Me Knowing Where He's Going, Who He's Going With, And How Long He Gon Be Out." Dior Rolled Her Eyes And Laid Her Head In Her Hands. She Couldn't Stand When Erica Compared Her And Dion's Relationship To Hers Because Their Relationships Weren't The Least Bit Compatible.

"Man Quit Lying To Her! Aye D She Lying Her Ass Off!" Dion Chimed In, Stepping Out Of The Bathroom.

Dior Huffed As She Listened To The Two Go Back And Forth, Yelling And Cussing Each Other Out. She Knew They Were About To Go At It For Awhile So She Decided To End The Call Before She Was Stuck Listening In On Their Silly Argument.

"Okay Erica Well I'm Going To Get The Twins Ready For Bed So I'll Call You Later. Love You Bye!" She Quickly Hung Up As She Looked Up At Her Beautiful Creations. "Y'all About Done Eating? Majesty You Need To At Least Three Bites Of Green Beans Before You Can Leave This Table. Same With You Ro."

"It's Nasty!" Majesty Whined.

"I Don't Want It!" Ro Whined Along With Her Brother.

"Don't Start All That Whining Babies. Just Take Two Bites Of Green Beans And You'll Be Done." Dior Told Them. They Picked Up Their Forks And Did What They Were Told, Which Made Dior Smile. "See Was That So Hard?" She Got Up And Cleared The Table, While The Twins Ran Into The Living Room To Play With Their Toys.

*

Carter Slowly Opened His Eyes As He Woke Up Face Down On A Bed That Was Too Soft For His Own Damn Good.

"Where The Hell Am I?" He Murmured. He Slowly Sat Up And Winced At The Throbbing Pain That Was Coming From His Head.

"Ugh!" He Groaned, Plopping Back Down Where He Was At First. Trying To Think Back On What Happened Before He Passed Out, Carter Grabbed His Phone, Only To Discover That It Was Dead. "Man Shit!"

He Slowly Got Up And Eased Out Of Bed, Slowly Making His Way Towards The Door. Considering The Fact That It Was Pitch Black Dark Where He Was, He Had To Feel His Way Out Until He Finally Found The Door. Peeking Out Into The Hallway, He Heard Voices In The Distance And It Was Clear That He Didn't Know Where He Was.

"Mommy I'm Done!" A Small Voice Said. Carter Decided To Follow The Voices And See Where He Was, But Once He Saw Pictures Of Dior, King, And The Twins Along The Walls Of The House; He Knew Exactly Where He Was.

"Okay Baby Girl. Maj? Baby Come On It's Time For Lights Out." He Heard Dior Say. He Wanted To Go Upstairs And See His Kids For The First Time, But He Didn't Want Them To See Him The Way He Was. He Was A Sloppy, Drunken, Hungover Mess And He Couldn't Even Imagine How He Acted When He Showed Up On Dior's Doorstep.