35.

Dion Was Taking Erica Out For The Night Since They Haven't Spent Much Time Together, Due To Both Of Them Working So Much

"I've Missed You So Much!" Erica Smiled, Laying Her Head On Dion's Shoulder.

"I Missed You Too Baby." He Said, Kissing Her Lips.

"I Hate How Busy We've Been And I Hope It Won't Be Like This When The Babies Get Here."

"It Won't Be. Once This Album Is Finished, I'm Taking A Break So I Can Be At Home With You And Help Out With Our Kids." Dion Said.  Erica Smiled As They Walked Into The Restaurant, Where Their Closest Family And Friends Were Waiting.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone Cheered, Causing Erica To Gasp And Tear Up.

"What Is All This?" She Asked.

"Your Surprise Baby Shower." Dior Said, Hugging Her Best Friend. Erica Couldn't Help The Tears As She Went Around And Hugged Everyone That Was There.

"Thank You All For Coming. This Means The World To Me And Dion."

"Damn Right It Does." Dion Chimed In, Wrapping His Arms Around Erica. "I'm Glad You All Came Through And Helped Me Surprise This Beautiful Woman Of Mine. When We Came Together, I Was In A Real Fucked Up Place But She Made Me The Man I Am Today. Without Her, I Don't Think I Would've Came This Far And For That...I Owe Her The World. So With That Being Said..." Dion Began, Dropping Down On One Knee And Revealing The Ring To Her.

Everyone Gasped, While Dior's Eyes Filled With Tears

Everyone Gasped, While Dior's Eyes Filled With Tears. She Had Become Such A Big Crybaby Lately And She Didn't Even Know Why.

"Erica...Baby I Love You So Much And We Been Going Strong Since Day One. Will You Marry Me And Continue Making Me The Happiest Man Alive?"

"Yes! Yes! Hell Yes!" Erica Cried, As Dion Slid The Ring On Her Finger. Everyone Clapped And Cheered While Dion And Erica Made Out Passionately.

"Congratulations!" Dior Shrieked, Hugging Her Big Brother Tight.

"Thanks Sis. Thank You For Planning This Out For Me. I Owe You And Carter Big Time."

"Well You Could've Told Me That You Planned On Proposing! I Would've Worn Waterproof Mascara!" Dior Joked.

"You Already Know One Secret Of Ours, I Felt Better About Keeping This One MY Little Secret." He Said.

"Yeah You're Right. Which Reminds Me...Here Are Your Gender Reveal Party Favors. I'm So Excited For You Guys To Find Out The Sex!" She Handed Them Both Their Push Pop Confetti And Went To Sit Back Down Next To Carter.

"We Did Good Baby." Carter Smiled.

"Yes We Did." They Shared A Kiss While Dion And Erica Prepared To Find Out The Sex Of Their Babies.

"I'm Nervous!" Erica Squealed.

"Me Too, But Let's Get This Over With Cause I'm Anxious And Hungry As Hell." Dion Said. Erica Rolled Her Eyes As She Took A Deep Breath.

"Okay You Guys Ready? 1...2...3!" They Popped Open The Push Pop And Pink And Blue Confetti Went Flying Everywhere. Erica Started Crying Once Again As She And Dion Hugged Tight, While Everyone Else Clapped And Cheered.

"You Saw It Here First Snapchat. My Nigga Dion And His Fiancée Are Having A Baby Boy And Girl!" Carter Said, Recording The Entire Moment On Snapchat. This Night Was Filled With A Happy And Unforgettable Moments That Everyone Will Cherish Forever, Especially Dion And Erica.

*

"I Had An Amazing Night Tonight." Lisa Smiled, As She And Her Date Stood At Her Front Door.

"When Can I See You Again?"

"I'll Call You." She Said, Kissing His Cheek.

"Make Sure You Do." She Smiled As She Walked Into The House And Closed The Door Behind Her.

"I Still Got It." She Murmured To Herself, As She Kicked Off Her Heels. "King? King I'm Home!" Lisa And King Decided To Be Roommates Until One Or The Other Got Their Love Back, But Lisa Knew She Wouldn't Be Getting Carter Back So She Just Moved On And Started Dating Other People. King, On The Other Hand, Refused To Let Dior Go Even Though She Was Completely Done With Him.

"King?" Lisa Said, Knocking On His Bedroom Door. "Hey Dude Open Up. I Want To Hear All About What Happened With Dior. Did You Win Her Back?" No Response. Lisa Tried To Open His Door, But It Was Lock Which Made Her Start Worrying A Little Bit. Running Towards Her Bedroom, She Grabbed A Spare Key That She Had And Quickly Ran Back To Unlock His Door.

When She Finally Got Into His Room, There Was No Sign Of Him Anywhere In The Room, But She Heard Small Mumbling Coming From The Bathroom.

"King?" She Called Out, Attempting To Open The Bathroom Door But It Was Locked As Well. "You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! King!" She Banged On The Door And Started Kicking It Until She Finally Kicked The Door Open, Spraining Her Ankle In The Process. There, She Saw King, Lying Lifelessly In A Tub Filled With Bloody Water As He Was Nodding In And Out Of Consciousness.

"Oh My God! King!" Lisa Cried Out, Limping Towards The Tub. His Body Was Slowly Sinking Into The Tub, But Lisa Grabbed Him And Used All Of Her Force To Pull Him Out Of The Bathtub. "Why Did You Do This? Why?" The Tears Were Falling Hard As She Applied Pressure To His Wounds Before She Got Up And Searched For A Phone To Call An Ambulance.

"911 What's Your Emergency?"

"Yes! My Friend Tried To Commit Suicide And I Need An Ambulance To 1334 Chesterfield Lane. Please Hurry!" Lisa Cried. She Dropped The Phone And Kneeled Back Down Next To King As She Continued To Apply Pressure To His Wrists Wounds. I Can Bet Money That This Is All Over Dior. She Thought To Herself. I Can Bet My Last Dollar.

-Thoughts ?

- How Do Y'all Feel About Dion And Erica's Engagement/ Gender Reveal Baby Shower ?

- King Trying To Commit Suicide ?