32.

Six Months Later...

Dior Was At The Studio With Carter As He Worked On A Song That He Had Written Himself. It Was Late At Night And Dior Was Exhausted, But Since The Twins Weren't At Home She Decided To Just Hang Out With Carter.

"I Love The Beat." She Told Him.

"I Do Too. It Makes The Lyrics Flow So Damn Good. Come Into The Booth With Me." She Nodded As She Followed Him Into The Booth And Handed Her Some Headphones. "Carter I Can't Sing."

"I Just Want You To Read Off The Verse I Wrote. A Girl Is Supposed To Recite This Part And Right Now, You're The Only Girl In Here." He Said. She Rolled Her Eyes And Grabbed The Headphones, Quickly Putting Them On. "Now...Start Here And Just Read, But Wait Until I Give You A Signal." She Nodded As He Stepped Out Of The Booth While She Quietly Read The Verse.

"Rub my back and kiss it, Smack my ass and grip it, Deep deep keep pushing, Round and round he lick it." Dior Looked Up And Saw Carter Smirking At Her.

"Really?" She Asked, Sucking In Her Teeth. He Laughed Loudly As He Walked Into The Booth.

"What? That's The Verse." He Said, Still Laughing. She Smacked His Arm And Took The Headphones Off.

"You Wanna Hear The Song It Goes To?" She Nodded As He Grabbed Her Hand And They Walked Out Of The Booth. Dior Sat On The Couch While Carter Sat Down And Started Playing The Piano.

"Carter Really?" Dior Laughed. He Was Always Playing With Her, But She Didn't Mind. She Liked When They Could Play Around.

"What?" He Laughed. "Okay, Okay. I'll Quit." He Got Up And Started Humming B.E.D By Jaqueese While He Grabbed His Lyric Book And Jotted Something Down. "You Think Jaqueese Would Let Me Remix His B.E.D Song?"

"Um...He Might Let You Be In A Remix Song, But That's About It." She Told Him. That's Another Thing, Carter Disliked His Publicist So He And Dior Worked Out An Agreement And She Was Officially His Publicist Once Again.

"I know you wanna love, but I just wanna fuck. And girl you know the deal, I gotta keep it real. I know you wanna see, I know you wanna be, in my B-E-D, grinding slowly." Carter Sang, Looking Over A Dior.

"Why Are You Looking At Me?" He Smirked As He Walked Over To Him, Sexually Biting His Lip.

"Cause I know you wanna see, I know you wanna be, in my B-E-D, grinding slowly." Before Dior Could Say Anything Else, Carter Leaned Down And Slowly Kissed Her. She Gasped As She Placed Her Hands On The Back Of His Head, And Kissed Him Back. Carter Grabbed The Rim Of Dior's Yoga Pants As He Started Kissing Down Her Cheek, Making His Way Down To Her Neck.

"Carter...W-We Can't." She Groaned. He Ignored Her As He Pulled Her Pants Down, Licking His Lips At The Sight Of Her Print Through Her Panties. "Carter."

"Hush Up And Let Daddy Take Care Of You." He Said, Pulling Her Panties Off Of Her Body. Dior Wanted Carter Just As Much As He Wanted Her, But She Tried So Hard To Fight It.

"I Really Don't Think We Should-Oh Shit! I-I Don't Think W-We Should Go Down This Road A-Again. What If-" She Began, But Carter Cut Her Off.

"What If What? What If You Get Pregnant Again? I'll Pull Out Baby." He Told Her, Removing His Shirt. Before She Could Tell Him How She Really Felt, He Dived In Between Her Legs And Started Devouring Her Temple. Dior Gasped Loudly As She Closed Her Eyes And Started Moaning Loudly.

"Mmmmh! Ohhh Carter!" She Groaned. She Arched Her Back As She Propped Her Legs Up On His Shoulders. His Tongue Was Working In Overtime On Her Clit, Groaning At The Delicious Sweet Taste Of Her Juices.

"Shit, Oh Shit!" She Grinded Her Hips, Matching The Rhythm Of His Tongue, Only Turning Him On More. "I Can't Take This, Carter! I Need You Inside Of Me. Please!"

"Shit...Say No More." He Said, Dropping His Pants. He Slowly Entered Her, Causing Them Both To Let Out Deep, Low Groans. He Started Off Slow So Dior Could Get Re Familiar With His Size.

"Oh My Goddddd!" Dior Cried Out. She Tried To Push Carter Away, But He Grabbed Both Of Her Arms And Pinned Them Above Her Head. He Then Sped Up His Pace As He Thrusted Deeply Inside Dior, Kissing Her Passionately. With Each Stroke, Dior Felt Herself Falling Back For Carter And As Much As She Wanted To Ignore Her Feelings For Him...She Couldn't.

"I Love You, D." Carter Groaned, Gently Biting Dior's Bottom Lip.

"I-I Love You Too." For The Rest Of The Night, Carter And Dior Made Hot, Passionate Love In The Studio; Not Caring If Someone Heard Them Or Walked In On Them.

- Sorry For The Lame Sex Scene. I Really Wasn't Into It For Some Odd Reason, But Oh Well. This Book Is Coming To An End Soon.