19.

Carter Stared At The Text Message He Had Just Received From Dior In Disbelief.

Dior: Carter...I Think That It Would Be Best For The Both Us If You Just Find Yourself A New Publicist Because I Can't Do It Anymore. You Tell Me You Love Me, But Yet You're Marrying Someone Else Which Leaves Me To Believe That Everything You've Ever Told Me Was To Get In My Pants. I'm Moving On With My Life And I Want You To Do The Same, Though You Already Are With Your Wife To Be. Just Remember That I Love You Carter, But I Won't Be A Fool For You. Not Anymore. I Hope You Live A Happy Life With Lisa, But I Know For A Fact That You Two Won't Last. Too Bad I Won't Be Around To Pick Up The Pieces. Good Luck And Take Care.

Carter Dialed Dior's Number But To His Surprise, Her Phone Was No Longer In Service Which Meant She Either Turned Her Phone Off Or Got Her Number Changed.

"Fuck!" Carter Snapped, Throwing His Phone Down. He Couldn't Believe That Dior Just Up And Stopped Fucking With Him, But At The Same Time...He Knew He Had Brought It On Himself. He Wanted To Have His Cake And Eat It Too, And Now He Had Lost The One Girl That He Vowed To Never Lose Again.

*

Two Months Later...

Positive.

Dior Felt Like Her Eyes Were Deceiving Her As She Stared Down At The Positive Pregnancy Test She Held In Her Hands.

"This Can't Be Happening." She Whispered, Closing Her Eyes And Opening Them Again. She Wanted The Test To Change From Two Pink Lines To One Pink Line With The Blink Of An Eye, But Unfortunately...It Wasn't Working.

"Dior You Good In There Mama?" King Asked, Knocking On The Door.

"Yeah I'm Fine. I'll Be Right Out." Breaking The Test In Half, She Wrapped It Up In Toilet Paper And Tossed It in The Trash Before Flushing The Toilet And Washing Her Hands. The Minute She Stepped Out Of The Bathroom, King Noticed How Flushed Her Face Looked As She Ran Her Fingers Through Her Hair.

"You Sure You Good? You Don't Look So Well."

"I Don't Feel To Well, But I'm Fine. Let's Just GO Before We're Late." She Said. Dion And Erica Were Throwing A Pool Party Bash And They Invited Just About Everyone They Knew. Even Carter And Lisa Were Gonna Be There, But Dior Was Prepared To Not Even Look Carter's Way. How Could She Not Though? She Was Pregnant Yet Again With His Child.