24.

The BET Awards Was In Full Swing As Everyone Who Was Anyone Arrived Looking Fierce And Flawless On The Red Carpet.

Carter And Lisa Were On The Red Carpet, Smiling And Looking Good For The Cameras, While Carter Held Lisa Close To Him With His Hands On Her Ass.

"And Here We Have Carter Harris And His Beautiful Wife Lisa Harris Joining Us On The Red Carpet

"And Here We Have Carter Harris And His Beautiful Wife Lisa Harris Joining Us On The Red Carpet. How Are You Two Doing?" Terrance J Asked.

"We're Good." They Both Answered.

"That's Good. So Carter I Hear You've Been Nominated For Best R&B Artist For The Third Year In A Row Now, Plus Best Collaboration With Dion. How Does That Make You Feel?"

"Man...It's A Blessing And I Appreciate All The Fans That Show Me Major Love."

"I Know That's Right And You Are Performing Tonight As Well Right?" He Asked.

"You Already Know." He Teased, Laughing. Terrance Laughed As Well And So Did Lisa.

"Well I Can't Wait To See Your Performance Tonight And Good Luck On Your Nominations." He And Carter Shook Hands Before They Walked Off.

"I'm So Proud Of You Baby." Lisa Beamed, Kissing Carter's Lips.

"Thanks Baby."

Dion And Erica Made Their Way Down The Red Carpet, Hand In Hand, Which Made The Crowd Go Crazy. Erica Smiled For The Camera As She And Dion Shared A Few Kisses.

"Did I Tell You How Sexy You Were Looking Right Now?" Dion Whispered In Her Ear

"Yep, But I Don't Mind Hearing It For The Rest Of The Night. Plus, You're Looking As Handsome As Ever." They Shared Yet Another Kiss As They Approached Lisa And Carter.

"Sup." Dion Said, Dryly.

"What's Up?" Carter Replied.

"Well Don't Y'all Look Cute." Lisa Smiled. "I See Y'all Also Color Coordinated With Each Other. By The Way, I Love Your Dress Erica."

"Thanks." Erica Murmured. It Was A Long, Awkward Silence Until The Crowd Started Cheering, As Dior, King, And The Twins Made Their Way Down The Red Carpet.