20.

- I Don't Know What The Hell Wattpad Got Going On , But If You Can See The Story Now Just Comment "!"

Erica's Mouth Dropped Instantly When She Saw How Red Dior's Face Had Become. Here She Was Trying To Get Over This Nigga Carter And Now She's Knocked Up By Him? Oh My Damn! Erica Thought To Herself.

"Carter's The Baby Daddy?" Erica Whispered. Dior Nodded As She Turned And Hurried Towards The Bathroom. She Was Starting To Feel Sick To Her Stomach And She Needed To Get Away From Carter.

"Was That Dior? I Wanted To Compliment Her On Her Swimsuit. It's Cute!" Lisa Said, As She And Carter Approached Erica.

"I'll Be Sure To Tell Her Once She Comes Back From The Bathroom. Um...Thank You Both For Coming. Party Is Out Back...Eat, Drink, Swim, And Enjoy." Though Erica Wanted To Say More, She Bit Her Tongue And Decided To Keep Quite Until She And Dior Talk About What Dior Was Going To Do.

Dion And King Were Taking Shots And Dancing To JuJu On That Beat, But When Carter And Lisa Came Walking Out Of The Backdoor, Dion Huffed And Walked Over To Greet Them.

"Sup Y'all? Glad Y'all Could Make It. We Got Plenty Of Food, We Got Three Open Bars, And A Pool Full Of Naked Women! Enjoy Y'all Selves And Carter? Stay Away From My Sister Nigga." Dion Said, Whispering The Last Part In Carter's Ear. Carter Nodded His Head, But He Didn't Give A Damn About What Dion Was Saying Cause He Was Determine To Speak To Dior Before The Night Was Over With.

*

While The Party Was Still Going On, Lisa Had Snuck Away And Headed Inside The House To Use The Bathroom And Fix Herself Up. Walking Into The Bathroom, She Stopped When She Saw King Coming Out.

"You Following Me?" He Asked With A Smirk.

"Nigga Please! Follow You For What?" She Said, Scrunching Up Her Face.

"Yeah Whatever." King Brushed Passed Her, But Lisa Quickly Stopped Him.

"So You Really Like Her, Huh?" She Asked, Stopping Him Dead In His Tracks. King Licked His Lips Before Turning Around.

"I'm Here With Her Ain't I?"

"Yes I Know That, But Do You Actually Like Her?" She Asked Again.

"Yeah Man. I Do Like Her." King Admitted.

"Wow!" Lisa Laughed.

"Look I'm Just Doing What You Paid Me To Do, Aight? I Didn't Expect To Start Liking Her, But How Could I Not? She's Cute As Fuck, Smart, Funny, And She Ain't No Weak Bitch. Plus She Thick And I Love A Thick Girl." Lisa Fake Gagged And Rolled Her Eyes.

"Cute? Nigga Where? And Thick? No Nigga She's Fat! I Paid You To Keep Her Away From Carter, Not To Fall In Love With Her You Stupid Ass Nigga!"

"Whoa! Who Said Anything About Love? Me And Her Just Chillin So You Need To Chill And Worry About Yo Man. I Got Her And That's All You Need To Worry About." King Said, As He Turned And Walked Away. Lisa Shook Her Head As She Headed Into The Bathroom, While King Made His Way Back Outside.

Lisa Had Hired King A Few Months Back To Seduce Dior And Get In Good With Her, After She Noticed How Much Time She And Carter Were Spending Together. She Knew Something Was Going On Between The Two, But She Had No Proof So She Decided To Take Matters Into Her Own Hands And Break Them Apart Herself.

"Hey Gorgeous. Sorry It Took So Long." King Said, Kissing Dior's Cheek. He Would Be Lying If He Said He Didn't Like Her, But He Knew She Was Just A Job.

"It's Okay. I'm Ready To Go Anyways." She Said.

"Shit Let's Bounce Then." Dior Got Up And Said Her Goodbyes To Dion And Erica Before She And King Made Their Way Through The Crowd. Carter Noticed They Were Leaving And Was About To Run After Dior, But He Decided Against It When Lisa Appeared Right Next To Him.

"You Ready To Go?" Carter Asked.

"We Just Got Here Babe." Lisa Whined.

"I Know But I'm Not Feeling It Anymore So Come On." Carter Grabbed Ahold To Lisa's Hand And Led Her Out Of The Party. When They Got In The Car, Lisa Decided To Ask Carter About Dior.

"So...Did You And Dior Have Something Going On?"

"Naw. Why You Ask That?" Carter Answered Calmly.

"Because The Way You've Been Looking At Her All Day. Plus, I've Been Noticing How Irritable You've Become Since You Hired A New Publicist."

"Look...D And I Were Close, But We Weren't That Close. We Ended Shit On A Bad Note And I Wanted To Talk To Her About It, But She Seemed To Be In A Bad Mood Everytime I Looked Her Way." Lisa Sighed And Nodded Her Head.

"Oh Okay. I Just Didn't Want Any Surprises In The Future Because That Would Be A Fucked Up Way To Start Off A Marriage."

"Right." Carter Murmured. He Hated How Quick And Easy It Was To Lie To Lisa, But He Knew She'd Never Find Out About Him And Dior's Secret Relationship. Little Did He Know Though, He Had Another Thing Coming.