17.

Dior's Mouth Was Wide Open As She Scrolled Down Carter's Instagram, Seeing Him And Lisa All Hugged Up Taking Selfies And Planning Their So Called "Fabulous Wedding

Dior's Mouth Was Wide Open As She Scrolled Down Carter's Instagram, Seeing Him And Lisa All Hugged Up Taking Selfies And Planning Their So Called "Fabulous Wedding." It Had Been Almost Two Whole Weeks Since Dior Last Seen Or Talk To Carter And Now She Knew Why.

"How Could I Be So Stupid Yet Again?" She Mumbled To Herself. Sitting Her Phone Down, She Grabbed Her Glass Of Wine And Downed It Withing Seconds.

"Could I Get Another One Please?" She Asked, Flagging Down A Waiter. A Few Minutes Later, King Came Back From The Bathroom And Took His Seat Across From Her.

 A Few Minutes Later, King Came Back From The Bathroom And Took His Seat Across From Her

"Sorry About That." He Mumbled.

"It's Fine." She Said, Giving Him A Small Smile. Just Seeing What She Saw On Carter's Instagram Really Bothered Dior, But She Wasn't About To Let That Interfere With Her New Found Friendship With King.

"Are You Okay? I Sense A Sudden Change In Your Mood." He Asked Her. She Took A Big Gulp Of Her New Glass Of Wine Before Nodding Her Head.

"Yeah I'm Fine." She Said. King Studied Her Face As She Continued To Drink Like She Was Dying Of Thirst.

"You Know...I'm Here If You Need To Talk And Get Some Things Up Off Of Your Chest." He Told Her. She Looked Up At Him And Took A Deep Breath.

"I Appreciate That, But I'm Fine. Really I Am." He Nodded His Head And Shifted The Conversation, While Dior Ordered Her Yet Another Drink.

"So Where Do You See Yourself In Five More Years?" He Asked Her.

"Successful, Possibly Married, Living In A Bigger House, With Maybe A Baby On The Way. What About You?"

"Same Here. I Wanna Be Married And Having Kids By The Time Thirty Rolls Around." He Said.

"How Many Kids Do You Want?"

"Three."

"Me Too! One Boy And Two Girls." Dior Said.

"Nah...Two Boys And A Girl."

"Oh God No. Boys Are Way Too Much To Handle." Dior Joked, Playfully Rolling Her Eyes. He Chuckled And Shook His Head.

"I Wish I Could Disagree With You, But I Can't. I Have Two Brothers, One Older And One Younger, And We Were All A Handful. Shit...We Still Are."