16.

Dion Glared At Dior And Carter Like They Had Lost Their Damn Minds And They Clearly Have. Not Only Was He Already Pissed Off At Carter About What He Heard From Erica, He Was Even More Pissed Off When He Witnessed Them Kissing Just Now.

"Oh Shit." Dior Mumbled, Backing Away From The Door.

"Oh Shit Is Right! What The Fuck Are You Doing Kissing This Nigga? Better Yet..." He Began, Turning Towards Carter. "What The Fuck Are YOU Doing Kissing My Sister When You Got A Whole Ass Bitch At Home!"

"Watch Your Mouth, Dion." Carter Warned. Dion Chuckled And Shook His Head.

"Oh So You Still Engaged To That Thot, But You Over Here Making Out With My Sister?"

"Look What We Have Going On Is None Of Your Business." Carter Told Him. Dion Furrowed Up His Eyebrows And Looked At Carter Up And Down.

"What Y'all Have? Nah Nigga! What Y'all HAD Is Over And Done With! I Refuse To Let You Hurt My Sister When She's Been Hurt Enough!" Dion Snapped, Taking A Step Towards Carter.

"Dion Hold On." Dior Said, Finally Gaining Her Voice Back. She Stepped In Between Her Brother And Lover And Took A Deep Breath.

"Dion I'm A Grown Woman And Though I Appreciate You Taking Up For Me, You Should Know That I Can Make My Own Decisions." Dion Chuckled And Shook His Head Once Again. He Couldn't Believe How Stupid His Sister Was Acting.

"So You Up In Here Fucking An Engaged Man And Being A Side Bitch Is You Making Your Own Decision, Right? Aight Cool, But Check This Out...When This Fuckboy Hurts Your Damn Feelings Like He Has Once Before... Don't Come To Me To Comfort You Because This Was YOUR DUMBASS DECISION!"

By That Time, Erica Was Standing Behind Them Watching Everything Unfold Right Before Her Eyes. She Knew She Shouldn't Have Said Anything To Dion's No Filter Having Ass, But She Did And Now She Feels Responsible On Putting A Strain Between Dior And Dion's Solid Relationship.

"Dion Calm Down And Hear Dior Out." Erica Said, Jumping Into Their Argument.

"No It's Okay Erica. I Don't Expect Dion To Understand My Life Seeing As He's Never Been In Love Before." Dior Hissed.

"See That's Where You're Wrong Baby Sis. I Have Been In Love And I Still Am In Love." He Said. Erica's Eyes Widened As She And Dion Locked Eyes. He Walked Over To Erica And Pulled Her Into His Arms, Kissing Her Lips, Before Turning To Face And Shocked And Confused Dior.

"So...How Long Has This Been Going On?" Dior Asked.

"For Awhile Now. We Just Didn't Want To Tell You Until The Time Was Right." Erica Muttered, Swallowing Hard. She Could Tell By The Look On Dior's Face That She Felt Betrayed.

"Well Ima Let Y'all Deal With All This. I'll Call You Later." Carter Said, Turning To Leave.

"Nah You Won't! What You Gon Do Is Go Home To Your Thot Ass Fiancé And Leave My Sister The Fuck Alone!" Dion Growled. He Wanted To Stay Out Of His Sister's Business, But He Didn't Want To Risk Her Feelings Getting Hurt Again. 

"Dion Stop!" Dior Snapped. "Matter Of Fact...Everybody Just Get Out!"

"Gladly!" Dion Snarled, Shoving Passed Both Dior And Carter; Pulling Erica Along Behind Him. Once They Were Gone, Carter Turned Towards Dior With A Regretful Look On His Face.

"Dior..." He Began, But She Cut Him Off.

"Just Go Carter." She Sighed, Shaking Her Head. She Turned And Made Her Way Back Upstairs, Leaving Carter Standing At Her Door Confused And Upset.

*

When Carter Made It Home, He Walked Into His House, Only To Be Stopped At The Door By Lisa. Her Arms Were Crossed Around Her Chest And Her Face Had Angry Written All Over It.

"Where The Hell Have You Been?" She Snapped

"Chill. I Was At The Studio Laying Down Some Tracks." He Lied.

"Bullshit! I Went By The Studio Earlier And You Weren't There So Tell Me The Truth Carter! Where Were You Really?" Carter Wrapped His Arm Around Her Waist And Grabbed Her Ass.

"If You Just Shut Up And Let Me Finish Then You'd Know The Whole Story." He Said, Placing A Kiss On Her Cheek.  She Sighed And Glared At Him.

"Anyways...After I Left The Studio The Storm Had Gotten Hella Bad So I Ended Up Going Over To Dior's House, And She Let Me Crash On Her Couch." Her Face Dropped As She Shoved Carter Away From Her.

"Wow Really? You Couldn't Call Me Or At Least Try To Come Home?" She Snapped.

"Baby The Storm Was Bad And I Didn't Want You To Worry."

"Wow...You Didn't Want Me To Worry? My Fiancée Is Laid Up Over Another Bitches House And-" She Ranted, But Carter Cut Her Off.

"Lisa Watch Ya Mouth! There's No Reason For You To Call Dior Out Of Her Name When She Willingly Helped Me Out." Lisa Took A Deep Breath And Stormed Off, Only To Have Carter Following Behind Her.

"Baby Wait." He Called Out To Her.

"Just Be Real, Carter. Do You Two Have Something Going On? Because If So Then You Can Have This Ring Back And I Will Leave!" She Yelled, As The Tears Swelled Up In Her Eyes.

"Baby Come Here." Carter Sighed, Grabbing Lisa By Her Ass And Lifting Her Up Off Of The Floor. She Wrapped Her Legs Around His Waist And Her Arms Around His Neck. "Now You Know I Love You Right?" She Nodded Her Head Slowly.

"Yeah I Know. I Love You Too Daddy, But-" She Began, But Carter Cut Her Off.

"Naw...You Know I Love You Because If I Didn't Then I Wouldn't Have Gave You That Ring. Now Stop Acting All Paranoid And Go Make Me Something To Eat While I Take A Shower. Maybe Afterwards I Can Fuck You Back To Sleep Before Hit The Studio." He Told Her. She Giggled And Nodded Her Head As They Shared A Kiss. Lisa Felt Foolish For Doubting Her Man, While Carter Felt Clever For Not Bringing Attention To Himself About The Relationship He Has With Dior. But Sooner Or Later, He Knew He Would Have To Choose Between The Two.

Dior Or Lisa?