36.

Dior Was Shooting Her Last Episode On The Real And It Was A Bittersweet Moment For Her. Though She Had Only Been On The Show For A Few Days, She Was Going To Miss The Original Cast And All The Fun They All Had.

On The Plus Side Though, Carter And The Rest Of The Boyfriends/Husbands Were Joining Their Ladies On The Show Which Made Dior Happy Because She Finally Had A Moment To Spend With Her Man.

"So Welcome Back To The Show! Today We Are Having Husband Takeover Once Again, Along With Our Beautiful Co-Host Dior Sanders And Her Handsome Man R&B Sensation, Carter Harris

"So Welcome Back To The Show! Today We Are Having Husband Takeover Once Again, Along With Our Beautiful Co-Host Dior Sanders And Her Handsome Man R&B Sensation, Carter Harris." The Crowd Clapped As Carter Threw His Arm Around The Back Of Dior's Chair.

"So Since I'm The Only Single Lady At This Table, I Have To Ask This Question. When Did You All Know That You Were In Love?" Loni Asked. Each Couple Had Their Cute Little Answers And When It Got To Dior And Carter...Carter Was Quick To Answer.

"I Knew I Loved Dior When She Talked Bad To Me For The Very First Time." He Said, Honestly.

"Wait What?!" Everyone Gasped. Dior Covered Her Face And Blushed With Embarrassment.

"Yep! Dior Has Been Talking Bad To Me Ever Since The Very First Time We Met In The Studio, But Six Months Down The Line When We Were Working With Each Other I Did Something That Obviously Pissed Her Off And She Snapped."

"Well What Did You Do?" Tamera Asked.

"I Can't Even Remember." Carter Answered, Honestly.

"I Do!" Dior Said, Raising Her Hand High. "You See...I'm Very Serious About My Job And When I Schedule Something For My Artists Then I Expect For Us To Do What We Have To Do And Get There ON TIME. Well...At The This Point, I Secretly Liked Him And We Were Literally Always Together But He Would Always Flirt With Other Girls When I Was Around."

"Nooo!" The Ladies All Said, While Carter Smirked And Laughed.

"Yep. So He'd Always Show Off For Them, But He Only Did It When I Was Around Because My Brother Told Me That He Pays Them No Mind When I'm Not There."

"So He Was Intentionally Trying To Make You Jealous?" Jeannie Asked.

"Yeah And It Worked." Dior Admitted, Glaring At Carter. "I Snapped Off At Him, In Front Of Everybody, And Then I Stopped Talking For Him For Two Weeks." They All Laughed While The Husbands Shook Their Head.

"And How Did You Win Her Back?" Adrienne Asked.

"I Declared My Love For Her On Top Of A Roof, After The Hip Hop Awards." He Told Them.

"And That's When I Fell In Love With Him." Dior Added. Everyone Awwed While Carter And Dior Shared A Kiss.

"Okay So If Y'all Were In Love And All That, Then Why Did You Marry Someone Else?" Loni Asked Carter.

"Hold On, Hold On...You Don't Have To Answer That If You Don't Want To, But If You'd Like To Answer It Then The Floor Is Yours." Tamera Said.

"Ima Answer It Cause I Get That Question A Lot. The Thing Is, After I Declared My Love For Her She Didn't Want To Go As Far As Friends Because Of Our Job And Us Always Being Together. After Awhile Though, I Got Closer To My Now Ex-Wife And That's When Things Went Bad. Dior And I Stopped Talking For Almost Two Years , Until I Found Out That She Gave Birth To Our Twins. Now Before Anyone Starts Bashing Her Let Me Explain The Situation.  She Tried Telling Me That She Was Pregnant Twice,  But Both Times Ended Up In A Horrible Argument.  The Last Argument We Ever Had Was The Worse And I Don't Blame Her For Not Telling Me About The Twins. The Things I Did And Said To Her... Man I Have To Live With That For The Rest Of My Life. Though She Forgave Me For It And I Forgave Her, A Small Part Of Me Regret The Decisions That I Made. But Now That We're Back On Good Terms, I'm Never Letting Her Go Again. Ever And That's On My Uncle. " Everyone Had Tears Falling From Their Eyes As They Started Passing Out Tissue To Each Other. Dior Wiped Her Eyes As She Leaned Over And Kissed Carter's Lips. She Didn't Expect For Him To Say Any Of What Had Just Said And It Warmed Her Heart.

"I'm So Glad I Asked Then." Loni Said. 

"Me Too! So Does This Mean We'll Be Hearing Some Wedding Bells In The Future?" Jeannie Asked.

"Only Time Will Tell." Dior Answered.

"Well Until Then We Have A Commercial Break, But When We Come Back Carter Harris Will Be Performing His New Hit Single "How Bout That."

While Carter Went To Get Ready For His Performance, Dior Was In Her Own Little World, Scrolling On Instagram. Her Heart Stopped When She Saw Pictures Of King And Captions About Him Being Hospitalized. Wanting To Know What The Hell Was Going On, She Quickly Called Erica.

"Girl Have You Been On Instagram? It Is Popping Right Now!" Erica Answered.

"I See. What's Going On With King? And Why Is He In The Hospital?"

"This Fool Tried To Commit Suicide!"

"What?!" Dior Shrieked.

"Yes Girl And Get This... That Bitch Lisa Is Trying To Put All The Blame On You Saying It's Your Fault."

"How The Hell--" Dior Began, But She Was Cut Off.

"We're Back Live In Twenty Seconds!"

"Ugh...I Gotta Go,  But Keep Me Updated And I'll Call You Once I'm Done Taping." She Hung Up And Quickly Fixed Herself Up Before They Were Back To Filming.

"Welcome Back To The Real And As You Know It Is Husband's Takeover! We Have All The Husbands Here Along With The Beautiful Dior Sanders And Her Handsome Man Carter Harris. Before We Go, We Have A Special Performance From Carter,  Followed By A Big Surprise! So Without Further Ado...Give It Up For Carter!" The Crowd Cheered As Carter Appeared On The Stage Looking Confident As Ever.

"Thank You. I Know I'm Supposed To Sing My New Hit Single, But I've Decided To Switch It Up. Dior...Baby This Is For You." (Song In MM.)

Darlin' I can't explain, where did we lose our way
Girl, it's drivin' me insane and I know
I just need one more chance to prove my love to you
If you come back to me I guarantee that I'll never let you go.
can we go back to the days our love was strong.
Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong.
Can somebody tell me how you get things back the way it used to be
Oh God give me the reason, I'm down on bended knees
I'll never walk again until you come back to me I'm down on bended knees.

Dior's Mouth Dropped As She Started Crying Hard,  While Carter Got On One Knee In Front Of Her. He Had Been Planning This Moment For Months And Thanks To The Help Of Erica, Dion, And The Ladies Of The Real Show...He Was Finally Doing What He Should've Done A Long Time Ago.

"Baby I Know I'm Not Perfect,  But Through All My Flaws You Saw The Good In Me. You Made Be The Biggest R&B Sensation Since Chris Brown, Gave Me Two Beautiful Kids, And Even When I Didn't Deserve It...You Showed Me How Much You Loved And Cared About Me. The Twins Already Have The Last Name Harris And Now It's Your Turn. Dior Michelle Sanders...Will You Marry Me?"

"I Thought You'd Never Ask." Dior Cried, Hugging Carter Tight. There Wasn't A Dry Eye In The Building As Dior And Carter Kissed And Hugged. Carter Finally Stepped Up And Claimed What's His!