23.

Two Years Later...

The Harris House

The Harris House

Lisa Paced Back And Forth In The Bathroom As She Waited To See The Results Of The Pregnancy Test She Had Just Taken

Lisa Paced Back And Forth In The Bathroom As She Waited To See The Results Of The Pregnancy Test She Had Just Taken. She And Carter Had Been Trying To Have A Baby For Almost A Year Now And She Still Hasn't Conceived. Looking Down, She Saw Only One Pink Line Which Made Her Eyes Water. She Threw The Test In The Trashcan And Headed Downstairs To Where Carter Was Sitting.

"It Was Negative." She Said, Sadly.

"Aw Damn. I'm Sorry Baby." Carter Said, Rubbing Her Thigh.

"I Just Don't Understand Why I'm Not Conceiving! Like...The Doctors Said Everything Was Normal So What's Wrong With Me?"

"Baby Nothing Is Wrong With You. My Sperm Count Could Be Low For All We Know, So Don't Stress About It. We Have Plenty Of Time To Have Kids And When The Time Is Right...We'll Have Our Baby." He Assured Her. She Sighed Heavily As She Crawled Onto His Lap And Kissed His Cheek.

"I Just Want To Give You The Family That You Want And Deserve. You Know...A Little CJ Or A Little Riana." Carter Smirked At The Names She Had Picked Out For Their Future Kids. It's True, He Did Want Kids But He Didn't Like How Desperate Lisa Had Become On Trying To Have A Baby.

"You Put A Lot Of Thought Into This, Huh?"

"Yep I Sure Did, So...How About We Go Upstairs And Try Again." She Said, Nibbling On His Ear.

"Nah Not Right Now Baby. Besides, Maybe We Should Just Chill And Not Try To Force It. Like I Said, We'll Have A Baby When The Time Is Right." He Assured Her.

"The Time Will Never Be Right Though! You Have Your Tours Coming Up And I Have My Modeling Gigs So We'll Be Too Busy To Even Have Sex." She Snapped. Carter Sighed As He Looked At The Time.