30.

Dior Sat On The Floor Of Her Bedroom And Stared Blankly At The Wall In Front Of Her.

"Why Me?" She Whispered, As The Tears Swelled Up In Her Eyes. "First Trey, And Then Carter, And Now...King." Dior Angrily Wiped The Tears From Her Eyes As She Pulled Herself Up Off Of The Floor And Walked Over To The Nightstand Table, Where A Picture And Dior And King Was. Picking It Up, She Stared At It Before Throwing It At The Wall; Letting It Shatter Into A Million Pieces.

"What Was That?" Erica Asked, Hearing The Glass Shattering. She, Dion, And Carter Hurried Upstairs And Started Knocking On Dior's Door.

"Dior? Sis Open The Door." Dion Said. "Man Fuck King And That Hoe Lisa! You Deserve So Much Better Then Him." Dion Was Pissed That His Sister Was Hurt Yet Again. Why Couldn't These Fuckboys Just Leave Her Alone? He Thought To Himself.

"D? Baby Open The Door." Carter Said, Trying His Luck. "Look I Hated That We Ruined Your Dinner And I Know You Told Me Not To Contact You Again, But I Couldn't Allow You To Get Hurt Again. Not After Everything I Put You Through."

Dior Had Tears Falling Down Her Face Hard As She Listened To Carter Speak. She Stared Down At The Shattered Glass That Was On Her Floor And Went To Pick Up A Big Piece Of Glass.

"I Can't Do This Anymore." She Cried, Holding Her Wrist Up.

"Dior Open The Door!" Dion Yelled, Starting To Get A Bad Feeling. "If You Don't Open The Door Then We're Going To Kick This Bitch In!"

Dior Closed Her Eyes, Preparing To Start Cutting Her Wrist, But When She Heard Her Kids Calling Out To Her; She Immediately Dropped The Glass And Fell To The Floor. Her Loud, Wailing Cries Could Be Heard From The Hallway And Carter's Heart Was Breaking Severely.

"Kick The Door In, Dion." He Told Him. "Get Back Babies." Dion Stepped Back And Kicked The Door Three Times Before He Kicked It Open.

"Dior?"

Dior Locked The Bathroom Door As She Sat Down On The Floor And Sat There In A Daze.

"Dior Ima Kick Your Ass! Open The Door Before I Kick This One In Too!" Dion Snapped.

"Just Leave Me Alone! Please...I Want To Be Alone."

"Maybe We Should Give Her Some Time. I Mean...I'm Sure This Is A Hard Pill To Swallow For Her." Erica Said.

"I'm Not Leaving Her So She Can Cancel That." Carter Said.

"Where's Mommy?" Royalty Asked With Her Bottom Lip Poked Out, Indicating That She Was Finna Cry.

"Oh No Lil Mama Don't Cry. Mommy's In The Bathroom." Carter Said, Holding His Hands Out For Her To Come To Him, Which She Did. He Held Her While She Laid Her Head On His Shoulder And Closed Her Eyes.

"Awww She Looks Just Like You." Erica Smiled. "Ro Ro...That's Your Daddy."

"No...Our Daddy Isn't Here." Majesty Chimed In. That Hurt Carter's Feelings A Little As He Glanced Down At His Soon.

"Nah Lil Maj...This Is Your Daddy. Your REAL Daddy." Dion Told Him.

"Oh."

"He's Just A Baby. He'll Figure It Out Once He See's You Around A Lot More." Erica Said, Noticing How Upset Carter Looked. He Was Extremely Upset, But He Knew That It Was Partially His Fault That He Wasn't In His Kids Life. But That Was Going To Change From Now On Because He Wasn't Going Anywhere.

*

"Dior?" Carter Murmured, Knocking On The Bathroom Door. She Had Been In There For Over An Hour And A Half And Everyone Was Starting To Get Restless. "Baby Open The Door. It's Just Me Out Here And I Want To See You." Dior Was Laying On The Bathroom Floor, Fast Asleep, But When She Heard Carter Knocking On The Door She Woke Up.

"Where Are The Kids?" She Asked, Stretching Out.

"Dion And Erica Offered To Watch Them For The Night So You Could Get Some Rest." He Told Her. She Sighed Heavily Before Opening The Door And Stepping Out Of The Bathroom. Her Eyes Were Blood Shot Red And Her Makeup Was Smeared All Over Her Face, But Carter Still Thought She Was Beyond Beautiful.

"Come Here." He Said, Holding His Arms Out And Dior Walked Right To Him With No Hesitation. "I Am So Sorry That You're Going Through This. You Don't Deserve This At All."

"If I Didn't Deserve This Then Why Do I Keep Going Through It?" She Asked. That Was One Question That Carter Didn't Have The Answer To, Though He Wished He Did.

"How About We Go Away For Awhile, Just Me, You, And The Twins."

"Really? Where Would We Go?" She Asked.

"Anywhere You Want To Go. We Can Leave Tomorrow And Stay For How Ever Long You Want To." Dior Smiled A Little As She Looked Up At Him.

"You're Serious Aren't You? What About Lisa?"

"What About Her? I'm Done With Her Ass And We'll Be Getting A Divorce As Soon As You And I Come Back From Our Family Vacation." Dior Nodded As She Hugged Carter And Laid Her Head On His Chest.

(I Have A New Story Coming Soon And I Really Can't Wait To Publish It, But I'm Probably Going To Wait Until This Story Is Finish. Then Again...I May Publish The First Two Chapters. What Do You Guys Think?)