26.

- Short Chapter

When Lisa Hung Up On Dior, She Wanted To Call Her Back And See Why The Hell Carter Was There Of All Places, But She Decided Against It. Instead, She Picked Up The Phone And Called King.

"Why Are You Calling Me, Lisa?" King Answered On The Third Ring

"Aww Kingy Don't Act Like You Don't Miss Me." She Smiled.

"I Don't."

"Whatever...Anyways, Dior Called Me And Told Me Carter Was At Y'all House. Do You Know Anything About That?" She Asked Him.

"Yeah She Called And Told Me He Showed Up Over There Drunk, So She Let Him Sleep In The Guest Bedroom So He Could Sober Down." Lisa Rolled Her Eyes And Huffed.

"Well...Can You Give Me A Ride Over To Y'all House So I Can Pick Him Up? I Don't Feel Comfortable With Him Over There With Your Big Little Girlfriend."

"Aye Watch Your Mouth When You Speak On My Fiancée!" King Snapped. "I'll Take You Over There, But I Won't Tolerate You Being Disrespectful Towards My Queen." Lisa Rolled Her Eyes Again. Why Can't Carter Be Like That? She Thought To Herself.

"Okay I'm Sorry And I Promise...I'll Be Good."

"Yeah You Better. Send Me Your Address And I'm On My Way." He Told Her.

*

When King Arrived To Pick Up Lisa, He Knocked On Her Door And She Immediately Opened The Door, Standing In Front Of King In Nothing A Towel.

"Oh Hey." She Said, Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip. "I Didn't Think You'd Be Here So Soon."

"Really? I Told You I Was On My Way, Now Go Put Some Clothes On So We Can Go!" He Snapped At Her While His Eyes Roamed Her Body. Lisa Smirked As She Licked Her Lips Seductively And Dropped Her Towel To The Floor.

"You Know, As Well As I Do, That You Don't Want That To Happen. Come On King...I Know You Want Me. And I Want You Too." She Pulled King Into The House And Shoved Him Up Against The Wall, Dropping Down To Her Knees. "Let Me Show You How Much I Want You."

"Lisa...Nah. We Can't Do--Ohhh Shit!" King Groaned, As She Took Him Into Her Mouth. King Had A Long, Thick, Nine Inch Member That Lisa Planned On Getting Before She Went To Pick Up Her Husband.

Lisa Bobbed Her Head Up And Down On His Hard Shaft As She Looked Up At Him. His Eyes Were Closed As He Grabbed A Handful Of Lisa's Hair And Pushed Her All The Way Down On Him.

"Damn Girl!" He Pulled Her Up Off Of Her Knees And Turned Her Around, Bending Her Over As He Thrusted Himself Inside Of Her Wet Walls.

"Ahhh Shit!" She Cried Out, Trying To Hold Herself Up. King Had A Good Grip On Her Waist As He Rammed In And Out Of Her, Moaning And Groaning At How Wet She Was.

"Damn Lisa!" He Sped Up His Pace While She Threw It Back On Him, Making His Groans Louder.

"Harder Baby!" She Screamed, As He Did What She Asked Of Him. Lisa Was Enjoying Every Minute Of This Sex As She Felt Herself Reaching Her Peak, But King Was About To Beat Her To The Punch.

"Shit I'm Finna Cum!"

"Noooo Not Yet! I'm Almost There!" King Reached Over And Started Rubbing Lisa's Clit In A Circular Motion, While Placing Soft Kisses On Her Neck. "Shhhhiiiiitttt KINGGGG!" Her Juices Squirted All Over King's Dick As He Came Right After Her.

"Fuckkk!" He Groaned Loudly, Immediately Pulling Out Of Her Before He Let His Liquid Babies Shoot Off Inside Of Her. He Might've Been Dumb For What He Had Just Done, But He Wasn't Dumb Enough To Shoot His Babies Into Lisa's Hoe Ass. Infertile Or Not, He Wasn't Going For That At All.

Lisa Fell To The Floor As Her Legs Shook Violently, While King Pulled His Pants Up And Wiped The Sweat From His Forehead. "Get Dressed So We Can Go." She Nodded As She Slowly Got Up And Headed Upstairs, Leaving King Downstairs Alone.

"Dammit!" He Hissed, Realizing What He Had Just Done. He Popped Himself In The Forehead And Thought About His Beautiful Fiancée. "What The Fuck Did I Just Do?"