Chapter 1

YOUR P.O.V:
I make my way towards Jack's front door and carefully knock. "Hey Jack let me in!" I say as look around waiting for the green haired man. " Fine, I guess I'll have to leave with this box of delicious chocolate chip cookies!"I suddenly hear foot steps rush to open the door. "Cookies where?!" He said happily
"Sorry jack the cookies were a lie. Now let me in before it starts raining." Jack moves to the side and let's you enter ." So what's new?" I say as I making my way to the couch and flop down.

"Not much just uploaded the last video for today and my computer is rendering some more for tomorrow." Jack said almost sitting next to me before hearing a bump from one of the guest rooms. " Hold one moment (y/n). I'll be right back." He made his way into the room and closed the door behind him. I quite myself down and tried listen to what he was saying.I couldn't really hear him that well but it sounded like he try to whisper to someone . " Dude you can't......(y/n)'s in the....we don't want .... just be quite."[ I wonder who he's talking to? His girlfriend is out of town and wouldn't be back for awhile.]

Jack makes his way back to me and acts like nothing happened. "Jack do you have someone else over? I could have sworn I hear you talk to someone in there." I asked him to see if he would tell me the truth. " I was just talking to myself. Turns out one of picture frames on the wall fell off and hitting the floor."

before you could even respond Jack quickly changed the subject. "How about we play some video games? I have some cool games you might like. I have Rocket League,Mortal Kombat X,Resident Evil 6, Little Big Planet 3."

~Time Skip~

We have been playing games for a while now but all I could think about whatever or whoever was in that guest room.And why he was hiding someone from me. [I'm literally his closest friend, we tell each other almost everything....] My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Jack's voice "Hey (y/n) are you hungry? I'm hungry, I'm gonna go get some food.Want anything?"he said as he made his way towards the door.

"I don't know how some Chinese food or maybe a slice of pizza. On second thought I'll just have whatever your getting"
I said to Jack as he grabbed an umbrella that was next to the door. " Okay. But before I go. I need to tell you something. Do not go into that room a have set up is in there and videos should be rendering."

I could tell he was lying, I know where his set up is but I decided to go along with the lie." Okay I'll be here playing video games." I said in the most convincing way I could. Jack only nodes at me than opens the umbrella and walks out of his house.