Chapter 23

Your p.o.v:

Wilford and I stand by patio door to see if the plan went according. Wilford open the door, sticks out his head out to get a better view. Meanwhile I'm struggling to even see past him. " Move your fat he-" I tried to say before I was rudely interrupted Wilford's finger on my lips."shhhh you look better when you're quite." Just as I was about to give a piece of my mind,this asshole (Wilford) does it again." Well it looks like those two are really going, I can only assume that means it work." He said as got back and closed the door behind him.

"What do you mean let me se-" I said trying to walk past him." There's another matter that we need to discuss. I believe we had an agreement and its time pay me back." He said with a devilish smile. Waiting for me respond. " So like a kiss on the cheek,right?" I said looking at him." Oh no my dearest (Y/N), I want a kiss on the lips as passionate as if I was your lover." He said as grabbed my arm and pull me close to his body.

Anti's p.o.v:

I don't even know how many drinks I've had. I was kinda hesitant to come to this party but Felix (drunkenly smirks) that asshole somehow got me here. I take another swig of my beer.[ Originally I was have a conversation with Jack and Signe. But now they're just telling each other that love each other, how happy they are and being all cutesy with each other.(he thought in a mocking tone)] "alright you two thats enough, anymore public sign of affection and I'm a throw up." I said a I fully turned to face them.

"Anti stop acting like you have a stick on your arse. We're just having a good time." Jack said as he hug Signe. Signe just laughed " is someone jealous?" Signe said with a grin. I rolled my eyes " I don't need to take this I'm go look for (Y/N) and Felix" I said as stood up before they could say anything. I walk around for a while, unable to find either of the two. [I wonder where they are?] I started to head to backyard when I saw (Y/N) and Wilford arguing about something. (Y/N) can handle themselves they don't my help. Wilford grabbed their arm and pull them for a passionate kiss. My eyes started to glow, I started to clench my beer bottle harder. [ Calm down, calm down there is nothing happening between you and (Y/N). You shouldn't be getting this worked up. I thought as I tried to calm myself] Suddenly I noticed that (Y/N) was trying to get away from Wilford and started fight him.

(Beer bottle shatteres, pieces of glass fly everywhere) "Thats it!" I said as dropped whatever I had left of the bottle .I quickly made my way towards Wilford.