Chapter 21

Your P.O.V:
[ Oh God what now. First I have to deal with Dark. Now Felix is going to give me a hard time. Okay let's give him a chance.] " So I didn't know you were friends with Anti" I said. " Yeah Anti and I have been friends ever since I met him on tweeter. But thats not the reason why I wanted to talk to you." Felix said.[ Where is this going?!] "Anti has told me a lot about this weird love triangle going on between you guys and Dark. And I want to help Anti make the right decision by choosing you." He said with a friendly smirk.[ I don't trust him] " what's in it for you" I said as looked at him untrusty." Okay fine. I really like Dark. He's hot, strong, and emotional. He just my type. But the problem is that he's holding on to Anti. If we can get him to interested in me then it works out for everyone."

"Okay I'll help you" I said to him as we continued to make a plan to find Dark.

After a while Felix and I split up in hopes of finding Dark.[I'm already starting regret this deal. But I have to do this if I want the plan to work and finally have Anti to myself. Still don't know how I'm going to convince Dark to stop liking him.] I made my way through the crowds of people. Looking for Dark.*bumps into someone* "hey watch where you're​ goin......" A familiar male voice said. I look to see Wilford standing there. " Oh it's you." I said." Long time, no see." Wilford warfstache said he kissed my hand."You haven't responded to any of my text." He said before letting go of my hand.

"That because I told you that I wasn't interested in you."I said I a bit annoyed.[ He's a nice guy and I don't like him...Maybe I can get him to help me.] " I'm trying to get Felix and Dark together. And hopefully get Dark to like him and not Anti.So I need your help." I said as I waited for him to respond. He just stood there for a few minutes before talking." I will help you but one condition. I get a kiss from you after all of this is done." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes."fine" I said as we continued to for Dark.With no luck we decided to meet up with Felix at the drinks bar.

Both Wilford and I were just done with trying to find him." We looked everywhere for him."I said."How about we ask Jack?" Felix said before calling Jack over. "Hey guys are you enjoying the party?" Jack said with a drunk smile. " We're have a great time. But you wouldn't happen to know where Dark is, would you?" Felix said to him. " Yeah last time I saw him he was hanging out on the patio by himself. Why do you want to know?"Jack said a bit curious." No reason." Felix responded. Jack was about to say something but was interrupted by a kiss from Signe. She pulled away for a bit and grabbed Jack dragged him away. She quickly looked back at me and mouthed "Don't worry, go. I got him distracted."before looking back at Jack.

Felix and I speed walked to the patio. While Wilford grabbed two drinks and started to follow us.