Chapter 14

Your P.O.V

"Excuse us for a moment" I said as I grabbed Dark's arm and pulled him away from Anti's mom. "You fucking shit head, we had a deal." I literally want to punch him the face right now. " I've done nothing wrong." He said with a smirk on his face." Oh really! Because last time I fucking check Anti and you weren't together." I angrily yelled." At least not yet" he said still smirking. I clenched my fist and punched him a cross the face. He turned back and faced me again. Blood was running down his nose and into his lips. He quickly smiled and spit blood on my face.

"You fucking asshole, you're died!" I was about to punch him again but was interrupted by sound of Anti's mom scolding Anti. We both stopped what we were doing and listened to what they were saying."Anti!are you or aren't you dating that young man and why are you leading on that poor girl." She said as she slap the back of his head." Ouch, I alreally told you ma it's complicated." Anti said as he rubbed the pain away. "It's your fault that they're fight.And if you don't choose one soon , you'll lose them both."she said as she pulled games from a closet. She put the games on cafe table and went into kitchen to get some snacks.

Dark and I walked up to Anti." What the hell?! What happened to your nose?" Anti said as looked at Dark's nose." (Y/N) here." Dark said as he pointed at me "punch me in the face. But it's not thing, it just a bit of blood." Anti seemed to be more concerned about Dark than me." Well at it your blood on your face." I said to both of them. Anti quickly looked at me and saw my face cover in some of Dark's blood." Dark why the fuck *sighs*, both of you go clean up. There's a bathroom to your left over there." Anti motioned to a hall on the other side of the room.

~ 4 hours Later~

We have been playing board games for a while now and Anti's mom has just started at us, almost like she was trying to figure something out." Anti." She said as she clear her throat." I know you are a grown man and you can make your own decisions. But you have always gotten yourself into bad situations. And if you don't choose of 'friends' to be with, than you leave me no other choice." She  grabs a giant photo book labeled Anti's baby pictures from underneath the sofa.

" I was a cutie baby so I'm not worried." Anti said a bit worried as he looked back at his mom." Oh no Anti, I'm not going to show them any normal baby pictures of you.... I'm going to them the most embarrassing pictures of you. You know like the one of you running around the house butt naked."She said with a smile.

"Hold on there! No one need to see." Anti said even worried than he was before." Okay I wouldn't show them anything as long as you choose one of them." She said. [ What the hell is happening.] I thought to myself. Meanwhile Dark wanted to see all of Anti's embarrassing moments." Well come we don't have all night." She said happily.

Anti looks at us for awhile before speaking once more."*sighs* I-I choose..."