Chapter 19

Your P.O.V:

For the rest of the car ride Dark and I didn't talk much. Which didn't really bother me. We were almost to Jack's place anyways. " Hey (Y/N) be prepared for anything. Who knows what is in stored for us." He said as he parked the car near Jack's drive way. " Okay." I said as exited the car and Dark followed.

We made our way towards the front door. I could hear loud music playing." Jack we're here!Let us in!" I said yelling. I got no response from Jack. I knowing how impatient Dark was. Unsurprisingly, I see him about to kick the front door open." Aye hold on there. Let's try to text him first before knocking his door down." I said while making a calming motion. He backed up and wait."Fine." He said." Hold this for second." I said to Dark. He reached out and grabbed container " What did you make?" He said shook the container. "I know you can't cook." He said like a smartass. " I know how to cook. I can cook even better than you. So I decided to make one of Anti's favorite dessert, Hot chocolate cookies" I said as I looked through my bag for my phone." I'll have you I'm excellent coo...." He said as I quickly interrupted him. "Shhhhhhhh....... I don't care." I said as finally found my phone.

(Y/N): Hey Jack we're at your front door.

{Waits a couple of seconds before getting a response from Jack}

Jack: yay you've made it. Was pretty sure you weren't going to able to make it..... You know because of Dark . But I guess I was wrong.

Jack: I'm kinda busy right now but Signe (aka wiishu) is on her way!😀

(Y/N): oh okay I can't wait to see her. It's been so long.

~Time Skip~

We have been at party for awhile now and Anti still hasn't come. I tried to not worry about it. I decided to just hangout with Jack and Signe. Because Dark seem to wonder off and do his own thing. I can see him in the distance dancing in the crowd. Hopefully he doesn't get to drunk. We all decided to walk into Anti's old room to get some peace and quiet." Wow this room looks so different know since Anti moved out" I said looking around. " Yeah, I had to replace all the furniture since he took everything." Jack said as he flopped onto the bed. Signe followed him to the bed but calmly sat next to him. And I sat in chair that was close to them.

" So where Anti and his plus one?" I said as I look at them." Their a couple of minutes away.Why?" Jack said as he made a funny curious face." Are you jealous?" He said again.

"Jack stop. your making (Y/N) worry even more." Signe said as she comfort me with a hug."Just joking around, it's not like Anti actually like..."*phone buzzes* Jack looks at his phone" hey! Anti just text me that their here."