Chapter 16

Your P.O.V:

I could hear Anti walking up the stairs. "Where are you guys?! .... Why are you hiding from me.... I promise I won't hurt you.... that much..." His voice had changed, it was unearthly. It sounded like he was dragging his arm across. We stayed silent hopping that he would check another room. I looked at Dark who didn't worried at all. " I've never really seen this side of him before. If we weren't fearing for our lives, he would actually be kinda sexy."

" Wtf Dark, Now is not the time for to share your fetishes." I whispered angrily. The door knob started moving.[ What the hell are we going to do!?] .

" Let me in, it's me" Anti's mom said. Dark quickly moved things out of the way and let her in. " I was able to get the injection. All we need now is a distraction." She said as look at as both. We both agreed and walked into hall way, checking the rooms." We should split up and that way we can find him faster"Dark said." Have you not seen horror movies?! Everything goes horribly wrong when people split up!!!" I said seriously." I know what happens. But if he comes after one us then they could lure him to his room while the other person hold him back." Dark said." Fine." I said as I made way down hall way.

I heard things being destroyed from a at the end of hall way. I qutiely open the door and saw Anti standing there covered in his own blood. I look around and saw that he broken a lot of picture frames.[ Why is just standing there?...... I need to get his attention somehow.] I look at the floor and saw this ball decoration. I quickly grabbed it and throw it at him. He turned around faced me "I've been looking for you.". I was about to run but I was quickly grabbed and pinned to the wall. " Now why are you so eager to leave me (Y/N)?" He said in that unearthly voice.[ I noticed his eyes where glowing even more than before] " I never thought this would be the reason why you would pinning me to the wall." I said sarcasticly. He just stared at me for bit before giving me this evil grin." That will come in time but for now.." He said as created a green flame in his hand and start burn my neck." Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I screamed in excruciating pain as tears running down my face. I tried to pull him off but couldn't.

[ That's it! I didn't want to do this to you, Anti. But you leave me no choice.] I raised my leg and kicked Anti in the balls. I ran out of the room as fast as I could while Anti chased me."IM GOING KILL YOU!" He said as gained speed. I quickly made way into his room. "NO YOUR GOING TO PAY!" He growled as he tried attack me again. But was tackled by Dark." Hurry! Give him the injection!" He said he tried to hold on to Anti. Anti's mom quickly grabbed the injection and was about to inject. But Anti threw Dark at his mom and causing Anti's mom to drop the injection.