Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

It's been a while since I've seen Anti.Ever since he moved out of Jack's place. Jack didn't really want Anti to leave because they basically grown up together. But somehow Anti convinced him. I noticed that It's been harder to get closer to him lately. Not just because of the move. It's like he has a difficult time expressing emotions, physically. And it's gotten worse.But hopefully that changes tonight. He invited me and a couple of other people to his house warming party. [ I wonder who will be there.] I checked what time it was on the alarm clock I had on top of my dresser.[ Shit, I should probably start getting ready. I don't want to be late]

~A Couple Of Minutes Later~

I parked in front of Jack's house.[Why is he taking so long] I beep the horn of my car several times before Jack finally came out.
"Okay okay I'm coming" Jack said as he rushed over to the car.We made our way to Anti's house and Jack was telling me about the gift he got for him." A venus fly trap is cool gift Jack, all I got him was a dancing cactus toy." I said as I tried to reassure Jack."Well at least you don't have to worry about your gift dieing because of Anti or his roommate" Jack said as he tried to put his finger in the venus fly trap ." Roommate?! What Roommate?" I said a bit surprised. "Yeah apparently he needed someone pay the other half of the rent."

"Do you know who it is?" I said curiously" No, that's all I know. He really doesn't talk to me that much." He said as he looked out the window." Oh okay." We didn't talk that much because it wasn't to far to Anti's house.

We arrived at Anti's house and finally got off the car. We made our way to his front door. As we got closer to the house, we could hear loud music playing through the window."I wonder if he'll be able to hear us knocking." I said as I looked over to Jack. " Well I sure hope the fuck he does." We waited a little until Anti swung the door open. "Oh..he..hey...come on in..guys" he said drunkenly. " Dude I think you should lay off the alcohol for the rest of the night" Jack said as he walked inside. "nah... I'm..f..fine" Anti looked back and stared at me "hey..y (Y/N)... It's been awhile" I was about to respond but I was interrupted by someone talking in back of Anti. " Anti I think we're running low on beers and sodas. I think you should go to the back and get some more." The figure got closer to the door [ Oh my god it's Dark] I leaned in close to Anti and whispered in his ears "Anti what is he doing here?! I thought you hated him?!" I said with a surprise look on my face. "Yeah I know but he's changed. Plus I needed a roommate." [I was about to tell him how that wasn't such a great idea but I was interrupted again] " Don't worry about (Y/N) , Anti. I'll show her in."

"Well Okay " Anti said as he left Dark and Me alone.