Chapter 4

Your P.O.V

I look at Anti as if to say something but didn't. I always oppressed this feeling I had and I knew that it wouldn't go anywhere. Because Jack was happy with his girlfriend. Now that I know that it wasn't Jack that kissed me that night but Anti. Who I thought was fictional until now. I wonder what else is real. This whole situation is weird and it's going to get weirder.

" So is Dark real too? What do you know about all the fanfics about you and him? Are you as evil as the fanfics you out to be and...." I was quickly stop by Anti shushing.

" What is this 20 questions." As he rubs his face before talking again." Yeah he's real... a real pain my ass. Look at all this messages he's sent me." He says as he hand me his phones. I look through and saw a bunch of flirty and dirty messages from of who he want to do all sorts of things to Anti.

" Did you and him .... like....a thing?"I said as I give him back his phone. " Yeah but that relationship didn't last that long. I mean how could it." He said as he cleared his throat." I mean all it was just mindless sex." As he looked back at me while trying to make this conversation less awkward than it already is.

"So your gay...or...." I said looking him directly in the face. [ God damn it why did I have to ask that?! I'm already pushing it by asking him so many questions.] The room was quite and I just sat there hoping that I didn't strike a nerve or something . He had a certain look like he was choosing his words carefully.After awhile he finally spoke"You have to promise me that you're not going to go around telling everybody. I worked hard to keep myself hidden." He says worried." I also don't need a bunch of fangirls coming after me and encouraging dark to do who knows what."

" Okay I promise that I wouldn't tell people that you exist" [ I mean it wouldn't be all bad, I would love to have a bunch of fans that could build a community and have a chance to play games with.]

"Okay... and to answer your question from before. No I'm not gay,I'm bisexual. I like men and women." He says as he sighs."Is there anything else you want to know or can I go back to my game now."

~Time Skip~

Jack finally comes back with two Domino's pizza in his hands. Anti was already wait in the dinning room with his feet on the table while leaning back on the chair. I walk over to the table and sat across from Anti. Jack quickly put the boxes down. I felt like a little kid who was getting in trouble for eating a cookie before dinner. " I see that you already meet Anti." Jack said as he sat down next to me. " As you can tell that Anti is real"

" Thanks captain obvious I'm pretty sure she figured that out awhile ago." Anti said while getting a slice of pizza and leaning on the chair again.