Chapter 20

Dark P.O.V:

I haven't seen (Y/N) and her little squad all night. I wonder where where the went off to? Should I be worried? Nah it's not like they can hurt me. Even with (Y/N)'s power.* chucks another drink.* I continued to dance for a while before noticing Jack heading towards the front door.

Is Anti here? I slowly made way towards the Jack.

Your p.o.v:
Jack quickly walked out the room and let Anti in. " Hey Anti you've made it* Jack's hugs Anti and then motion them in* ".Signe and I poked our head out of the room to see what was going on . [ Who is Anti's plus one? Damnit Jack get out of the way!] I move a bit more and was able to see who it was. [ Oh my fucking god it Felix! Of course he's friends with him. Anti seem so much happier.] All of a sudden Dark show up infront of us. "Dark move!" I said. " Not until we talk that *points at Anti and Felix*

" I'll leave you two alone."Signe said as she walked to greet Anti. I give this confused look at Dark." Are drunk?" I said." Nooo" He said with a slur.[ Well at least you can handle your liquor better than Anti. But last time you were this drunk, he ended up starting a fight with me. He can get so emotional.] " Dark, we will take care of it. But for now just enjoy yourself . Go dance or something." I motion to him once again to move out of the way. Dark quickly grabs the front of my short and pulls me inches from his face." Listen here (Y/N), if you don't take this seriously. Then I'll handle problem. Let's just say you don-" Dark was quickly interrupted one of me light ball hitting his face. Causing to him to let go of me and stumble back." No you listen to me! Hows about you calm down and enjoy the fucking party. Like I told you. Because threading me bad isn't doing shit." I said in a really angry tone.

" I don't have time to deal with you." Dark said as he walked away while rubbing his face. I wait for a couple of minutes before I burst out laughing. " What's so funny?" Said a voice coming from infront of me." It's nothing. Dark was being a drunk asshole and let's just say he got what he deserved." I said as stopped laughing to see Anti standing infront of me." Well I see you two are still not getting along." Anti with a small grin." Actually we've become friends since you've been gone." I said as I noticed Felix walked towards us and put his arm on Anti's shoulder."oh hey Felix......*Anti looks back at me* (Y/N) meet Felix. Felix meet (Y/N)." He said " Anti has told me a lot about you." Felix said " Hopefully all good things." I said bit awkwardly.[ I swear if Anti and Felix are couple now. I'm going to scream.] " Hey Anti can you give (Y/N) and I a few minutes alone to talk?" Felix said to Anti. "Sure. It was nice seeing you again (Y/N)." Anti said as he made his way to drink booth were Jack and Signe were hanging out.