Chapter 24

Your P.O.V:

I was struggling to get out of Wilford's grip." Now my dearest (Y/N), theres no point in fighting it" Wilford said as he tighten his grip. I was about to hit him with one of my light balls, but I noticed someone coming at us from the corner of my eye. Their hands were glowing with blue and green flames.[Anti?] I thought as I pulled myself from Wilford's grip, causing me fall to the ground.

The room has gone silent, all I could hear people whispering gibberish. As what assume was a crowd forming around me. My eyes flung open to see Wilford now on the ground. While Anti started beat the shit out of him. Unaware of the crowd around us. I was to familiar with this side of Anti. It was just like the incident at his parents house all over again. But this time he was different, even more powerful than before.

Anti P.O.V:

"LEAVE (Y/N) ALONE, THEY'RE MINE." I shout at Wilford. He was trying to fight back now. [ I made the mistake of hurting them once. I wouldn't let anyone else hurt you.] I continued punch the shit out him with one hand and grabbing him with the other. Leaving behind bruises, burn marks and blood. I started to feel something build up inside of me. Making this a whole lot to do." ANTI STOP!" a voice behind me said. I couldn't tell who it. My vision was blurry,all I could see was three blobs coming towards me. Through Wilford back to the floor, ready to fight who ever was coming.

Person1: " Anti calm down. We don't want to fight. We're all friends here." The voice said trying to calm me.

Person2:" Okay everyone nothing to see here. Let's get back to the party and enjoy ourselves." Thanks second voice said as the music started playing again.

I closed my eyes a couple of times before I could make out who was talking to me.Signe was trying to get disband the crowd. While Jack was trying to calm me.I  could still feel adrenaline coursing through my body. I turned to the third person and see (Y/N) looking at me with anger. " I don't need you to fight for me. I can defend myself."as they push to the side.

"Okay now that I got Anti cal-" Jack interrupted the sound of (Y/N) beat up Wilford again. He face palmed and quickly pried (Y/N) off him. Which only made me laugh."Both of you stop." Jack said as he dragged us into the bathroom. " I swear its like you two were made for each other.*crosses arms* obliviously there something things that you guy need to workout. And I'm not a couple's therapist. So god's sake stay in here until you do." Jack said a bit ticked off and walks out, closing the bathroom door behind him. I look back at (Y/N) with a goofy smile."What's with that stupid smile? What's there to be smiling about?"(Y/N) said a bit annoyed.