Chapter 13

Your P.O.V

" What do you want Dark ? Are you here to apologize for what you did to me." I said a bit annoyed." Fuck no, I could care less of what happens to you. The only reason I came to talk to you is to strike a deal." He said as he walked into Anti's room and sat down on a near by chair." There is no way in hell that I would make a deal with a monster like you." I said as I left the door open and sat on the bed that was across from Dark."Oh that really hurt my feelings Y/N" he said in a sarcastic tone." No but seriously we can't always start a full on war every time we run into eachother. Plus it would make it much easier for Anti to focus on who he wants to end up with." He said as he looked at me.

"Fine but if you try to start a fight with me. I will fight back." I said menacingly. " Oh I know but just remember Anti isn't always going to be there to save you."

~Couple of weeks later ~
Dark and I have been competing to see who ends up dating Anti for weeks now. And its really hard to keep a fake smile around him. But today we are going to meet at a restaurant for lunch before Anti's trip to his parents house. I was almost there, I could see them sitting at a table outside. As I got closer I could tell that Dark notice me. It looked like he was telling Anti something. [ O God Dark. Doing all that cutesy couple stuff with him. I swear he's just doing this to annoy the fuck out of me. They're not even together] I finally made it to the table" hey guys." I said as I greeted them while trying to get their attention."I'm so glad you could make it." Anti said as he gave me a hug before sitting back down. I sat next Anti and across from Dark.

Meanwhile Dark just waved hello at me.We ordered some food and talked for a while. " So, you know how I'm going to visit my parents. Well they thought it would be a good idea to invite you guys for a game night." Anti said

" Sure I would love to go" Dark said as give me a look that was kinda telling me not go." me too" I said immediately making sure Dark didn't get the upper hand. "Okay well after our food arrives then we can drive out." Anti said.

~A bit later ~
We have been driving for an hour now and Anti said we we're all most there. We parked near to the house and helped Anti carry his luggage in. We followed him to the front door. The door suddenly open, there was a older woman standing in front of us." Anti my little baby, have you been eating right. You look to skinny." She said as pulled Anti into a hug." I've been eating  fine ma. And I brought a couple of friends."  Anti said as he pulled away ." Well come in all you,  you don't want to get sick. Now do ya." She said as she mentioned us to get inside.

I set Anti's luggage near to ones he cared and sat on a sofa in the living room. Dark did the same but sat on the other side of the sofa. " So we haven't met before, may I ask who are you." Anti's mom asked Dark ." I'm your son's boyfriend."