Chapter 7

Your P.O.V

He looks cute when he's trying to ignore me. Well if I'm going to do it than nows my chance] I crawled onto his lap making him squirm a bit." What the hell (Y/N). What are you doing?!" He said surprised. " what happened to ignoring me" I said as I grabbed his arms and pins him down.
"what's the matter why are you ignoring me, Anti? what did I do to you?"

" You didn't do anything, it's Jack's fault for making this so awkward." He said as he tried to get up." Hey wh- " *crash* I open my eyes to see Anti on top of me. Our faces were really close to each other. He just stared at me and leaned in closer. " Are you ok (Y/N)?!" He said with a worried look on his face. "I'm ok" I look at Anti to see his lips inches away from mine. " Its ok I don't mind now" he said as he kissed me passionately as our lips intertwined. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly kiss him, feeling his warm wet lips on mine. He sit up and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me on top of him as we continue to kiss. I slowly and passionately move my arms up his shirt. He pulls away just a bit as if he was going to tell me something. "(Y/N) I have to tell you something" All of sudden door knob moves as Anti pushes me off nervously as Jack enters.

" Hey guys I'm back."Jack said. He looked back at Anti and I as he locked the door. " Did you guys have fu.......why are you two on the floor?"he said as he looked down at us. Jack walked to the kitchen to leave something over there." We were until you showed up." Anti murmured under his breath." Omg Anti shut up." I said as I threw some leftover popcorn at Anti. We both got from the floor. "Here, let me help you " Anti said as he reached his hand."Thanks" I grabbed his hand and was quickly pulled. I end up losing my balance." Do worry I got you " Anti said as he hugged me.

"Aww you guys are cute!" Jack yelled as he made his way back to the living room. Anti pulled away"I was just helping her get up." Anti said awkwardly. " Suuuure" Jack said as he sat down near us." If you want I could leave you two alone."

"No it's fine I was just about to leave." I said as I made my way to the front door. I was about to open the door before I remembered something."Hey Anti ,what was it that you wanted to tell me earlier?" I said as I turned my head slightly." Don't worry it wasn't anything important."Anti said."oh okay. Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said disappointed as I walked out .

Jack's P.O.V

" You really like her don't you." I said as I look at Anti."no why." I grabbed some leftover popcorn from the bowl " it's obvious that you like her."