Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

I looked back at Jack to see him stretching across the table. [ I wonder what he's going to do?] He slightly pushed Anti. I saw him quickly lose his balance and fall back. Jack and I bursted out laughing for a bit before Anti got up and leaped into Jack. He grabbed Jack's shirt and punched him in the face and continued to hit him. Jack fought back "get the fuck the off of me you piece of shit!!"

I quickly pulled Anti off Jack and kept them from killing each other." Both of you calm the fuck down." I said as I stood between them with one hand on each of their chests."He fucking started it" Anti said as he was still trying hit Jack. " It's not my fault that you were being a fucking smart ass." Jack said as he looked at Anti." I swear both of you are acting like a bunch of five year olds." I said in a slightly annoyed tone.Eventualy everyone was calm enough to tolerate each other. We all walked back to the table to continue eating pizza.Jack explained that there were times when we were accidentally in the same place. And how they had to act like each other because Anti was still in hiding." But why was Anti hiding in the first place?" I said

"Well back then it was harder for him to control his powers. He has gotten a whole lot better. But there moments where he can lose control because of a emotion or desire." Jack said looking at Anti with worried stare.

I could tell that Jack really cared about Anti. Almost like a brother. "what do you mean he could lose control because of a emotion or desire. If he's happy does that mean the world is doomed." I said joking. " Hahah no, his powers can varies. Like if he's happy he can heal and do positive things. And he's a angry...well than he becomes a living nightmare to is target."

" Okay I get that..... so.." I said as I looked back at Anti for a little bit before facing Jack.[ Try to make this question your about to ask sound less awkward than the last one .Shit ,I could already feel my face already heating up.] " What are about de..." I was about to ask but quickly stopped by Jack pointing at Anti. Who was looking at me but somehow lost in his thoughts. His eyes looked different. They where both glowing brightly with a little tail coming out of the side. " HEY! EARTH TO ANTI!" Jack said as he waved his hand in front of his. Anti quickly snapped out of it "huh?..... what do you want?"

"That's what I meant when I said that his power can be triggered desire. I don't know what type of desire it is. Because he's only do that once in his life. But I'm pretty sure it has something to do with you (Y/N)." Jack said to me. As soon as Jack said that Anti started blushing madly." What are you talking about,it has nothing to do with (Y/N)?!" Which made it obvious that it had something to do with me." OH REALLY ?THAN WHY WHERE YOU LOOKING AT (Y/N) FOR SO LONG?"Jack said with a huge smile on his face.