Valentine's Day 2

Your p.o.v

[.... Overwhelming. Damnit I'm a giant hypocrite. I was complaining about Valentine's junk. And now it's happening to me.] " Hey (Y/N)." Anti said as he waved his hands infront of my face trying to get my attention. I snapped back to reality. " Why are you doing this all?" I said in disbelief.

Anti puts the glass of wine down. "Because I love you too much. And it would pain me to see you with someone else."he says as he moved closer to me and grabbed one of my hands.[ Oh my God is he going to propose to me?!] I thought as my eyes water up a bit. "Will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend." He said with a goofy smile. I look at him for a while, not sure if I should punch him or kiss him." You dork I thought you were going to propose to me." I said laughing. " So is that a yes?" He said.

" Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I said as I wiped the tear from my eyes. Anti let go of my hand and reach in his black jean pocket." When the day comes I will ask you to marry and it will be one of the must memorable moments of our lives. But for now these will be a reminder of my love for you."he said as he pulls out a small black box. He opens the small box and I see two beautiful promise rings. He grabs one of the rings and slips it on my ring finger. I grab the other ring from the small box and do the same to his hand." This ring is so beautiful. It must have cost a lot of money." I said a bit worried that he went overboard​. "Don't worry the price doesn't matter when comes to you." He said with a sweet smile. 

I quickly hug Anti so hard out of the shear happiness.[ If Anti was this romantic when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I can't​ imagine what he would do when he proposes to me.] I thought to myself. He pulls away from the hug " I packed a delicious dinner for us. If you want to eat?".

"Sure I love to." I said happily. Anti grabbed a big plate of spaghetti, two other plates and placed it near us. " Seriously spaghetti, how much cheesier
You get." I said joking around. "Well, about this much." He said as pull out a small piece of cheese from the picnic basket."I swear to God that joke is as bad as Jack." I said laughing." I did grow up with two older brother. One of them being Jack." He said with a smirk.

"So are we going to lady and the tramp this spaghetti." I said still laughing. Anti looked at me for a bit before bursting out laughter as well."And I thought I was cringy before. *Calms down* Be seriously let's eat. I'm starving. "

"Fine" I said as I calmed myself down as well.