Chapter 11

Your P.O.V

The figure came closer to my face "Are you okay (Y/N)?" I looked at the person talking to me and saw that it was Anti kneeling in front of me. Dark was still angry from the fight. He stormed out and slammed the door behind him. I could hear him open the  door of his car and angrily drive off. The room was now quiet. Everybody just stood there awkwardly, still processing what just happened. A couple of people help Jack and the guys up from the floor. I looked back at Anti who was waiting for me to respond.

I slapped Anti across the face as hard as I could. Leaving a hand mark on his face." I deserve that." Anti said as he rubbed his face." This is all your fault." I said angrily. I tried to get up but quickly fell on my ass." Here I got you" Anti said as he carried me bridal style." Don't worry everyone,continue to enjoy the party." He said as he carried me to his room. I felt a cool breeze as he opened the door to his room. I looked around his room and saw that there was only one source of light. A orangish glow coming from a lamp on the dresser. He gently laid me down on the bed. As he carefully remove his hands from underneath me." You should stay in here until you feel better (Y/N)." He said as he was about to get up.

" Nope, you're staying right here with me" I said as I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him back down.He turned his head and just gave me a big old goofy smile. "Okay ,I wasn't going to leave you." I let go of him and scooted over to the other side of the bed.[ I swear he is so drunk right now. But if it wasn't for him, who knows what would happened to me.]

Anti took off his shirt and laid next to me. He grabbed his phone from the dresser and started going through it.[ I don't know why he took off his shirt to lay down but I'm not complaining.] I continue to look at him for a while. That is until he noticed I was staring at him. I turned my back to face him." Hey I'm really sorry about what happened between you and Dark." He said as he wrapped his arms around my body." Is there anyway I can make it up to you (Y/N)?"

I could feel his green hair on the side of my face as he nuzzled his chin on to the crevice of my neck[ Why can't you always act this way.] He pulled me into a bear hug. "Easy there Anti, you're going to nock the air out of me" I said while chuckling. For a moment he just stayed quiet." Anti?" I move away from his embrace and tried to face him. But I was quickly interrupted again by him hugging him again. I finally managed to move back to see his face " Anti are you okay ?" He had this serious look. " Anti, you might have been the reason Dark and I started fighting but I'm safe now." I said reassuringly.