Chapter 22

First of all, credit to @galaxyiplier22 . I got some ideas from one of their Septiplier one shot. So go check it out and read some of their other stories too.

Your P.O.V:

"What on Earth are you doing now Wilford?" I said as I turned around to see him with two drinks. "I have an idea. I need Felix to walk over to Dark and get him to drink this." He said as he poured a pink liquid into one of drink and handed the two drinks to Felix." Now go on. We don't have all night to be waiting." He said as he pushed Felix out to the patio.

"What did you just do?" I asked a bit concerned." Its a little something I concocted myself..." He continued devilish smile." a love potion I made awhile back, when I 'worked' at a candy store."

Felix's P.O.V:

I stumble a forward as Wilford pushed me out patio doors. I turned to see Dark laying on outdoor sofa that was few feet away from a fire pit. The orange and yellow glow of the fire laided perfectly on half of his body. His muscular arms crossed behind his head as if he was trying to relax. I sat next to him which caused the sofa to squeak a little. Dark open one of his eyes and stared at me. " Oh it's you." He said in annoyed tone before closing his eye again. " Are you here to brag about your new boyfriend" he continued. He already sounded like he had couple of drinks.

"No no no....You have it all wrong. Anti and I are just friends. He need a place to clear his mind and....." I said before I was interrupted by Dark. "Why should I believe you" he said in a lower an usual. Silently waiting for me to respond." Because I wouldn't be here if I was. Besides Anti isn't my my type". He opens his eyes once more. But this time I could tell that I piqued his interest. He slowly sat up and looked at me with those sexy brown eyes." Then what is your type?" He said with a small smirk forming on his face. "You're have to wait and find out" I said as I offered the drink that had done something to.

~Time Skip~

We have been talking about 30 minutes now. And Dark has drank about half of the drink.[ I don't know what Wilford did to the drink but it should have had some affect by now. Well at least I know Dark has some interested in me. ] All of a sudden Dark to curl up in pain" What the hell is going on. Why is my stomach hurting ." He said wincing in pain. [ Oh God did Wilford make me poison Dark. I knew it was a bad idea to give the drink.] "Dark are you okay?!?" I said trying to get talk to me. He continued in pain closings his eyes so tight, his whole body tensing up.[ I can't go to jail for a ma...] All of a sudden he just stopped, he sat up right again, his body now relaxed. I was about to ask him again if he was okay. But his eyes instantly shot open.[ Why are his eyes pink? Does that mean whatever Wilford put in his drink is finally working.]
He  looks at me up and down, check me out every single part of my body. All while bitting down on his lip seductively.

" You like you see, Dark?" I said in a flirty tone.