Chapter 15

Anti's P.O.V
Out of all the people my mother had to be the one to make me choose. Knowing my mother, she probably still gonna show them my baby pictures. " I-I choose..."

[I don't know what to do.] I thought to myself. I looked backed at all of them. I couldn't focus my vision on anything
.[Why is this happening now....I thought I had control over it.. I n-need to stay calm.] I suddenly ducked my head between my legs and covered put my hands on my head. "IT HURTS! MY HEAD HURTS!!!"

I between the pain I could hear voice calling me " Anti!Are you okay!?" Said a female voice.

Your P.O.V:
All of sudden Anti curled up and started to yell " IT HURTS! MY HEAD HURTS !!!". I tried to get near to him but was stopped by someone grabbing my arm. "Let go of me Dark , we need to help him!" I said as I tried to pull away from him." I know you're an idiot but you're going to get yourself killed."He said as he let go of my arm. It almost seemed like he was a bit concerned about me.

"He right, trying to help him will only get you killed." Anti's mom said " I'll explain everything up stairs. But for now, everyone move!!" She mention
-ed us up the stairs and in to a room. we quickly got in and locked the door behind us. " What is going on?" I said a looked at Anti's mom for answers. " I don't know if Anti ever told you about how would lose con-
trol of his powers when he was younger." She said as she looked around for something" Well that's what happening right now."

"Is there anyway we can help him!?" I said panicking. " There's an injection in my room that should calm him down. Both of you wait here and do not open the door after I leave." She said as she was about to exit the room. " Wait it's to dangerous for
you to go alone." I said as I tried
to stop her. " Honey please. this isn't the first time I've dealt with this before" she said as she left the room. Dark ran to the door and locked it again. "Are you crazy we should have gone with her." I said angrily. " She said she could handle herself. And I don't want us to get killed" He said as he blocked the door.

" Why are you you trying to save me? Do you actually care about me." I said. Dark stop blocking the door for a minute and stared at me" like I've told you multiple times in the past. I. could. care. less." He said as he went back to what he was doing before. I hearing Anti screaming in pain, his a scream sounded demon like. All of a sudden the living room went quite. The noise started up again but this time the sound was of items breaking across the walls."Answer me then, why are why you trying to save me!?" I yelled to him. He ignored me for a while until he done blocking the door." IT WOULDN'T BE ANY FUN IF THE ONLY REASON I GOT BACK WITH ANTI WAS BECAUSE YOU DIED!!!" He said as he looked back at me.

We both tried to calm down before talking again. "I don't beliv-" I was quickly interrupted by Dark putting his hand on my mouth. " You hear that?" He said as we both listed. I removed his hand " Don't hear anything" I said. " Yeah that's the problem he's gone quiet again." He said.