Chapter 17

Your P.O.V:

Anti turned back at me and slowly started towards me." No one can save you know." He said with an evil smirk. I reach out to get the injection but end up pricking my finger. [Ow!That really hurt!.....I have no time to complain, I need to get the injection] I reached out again, this time only inches away from it. When all sudden I a pair of legs kick the injection father from me." We don't want you to end the fun so early. Hahah
aha!" [ I'm so done for. This is it I'm going to die] I looked around to see if there was anyway to save myself. And saw Dark sneaking behind him. He was qutiely motioning to distract him again." There's no one to save you now!" He said. [ I gotta hold on until Dark attacks him.] I put one of my hands out, hoping that it would help me somehow. Out of nowhere a small  pastel colored ball of light formed in my hand.[here goes nothing.] I quickly throw the ball of light at Anti.Which caused Anti to stumble back in a bit of pain.

I look back at Dark and see that he about to tackle Anti.[ I need to make sure that Anti doesn't see him] I threw another light ball at Anti, which caused him to become angrier." I was going to make your die fast and painless but now it will be slow and painful!!!" He said as he slowly limped towards me.[ O my god Dark ! Hurry the fuck up!] I thought to myself as I close me eyes.

*Crash* " Get off of me you worthless piece of shit!!!" Anti said as he tried to get pull Dark off of him. I quickly open my eyes and both of them on the floor. " (Y/N)  get the injection.Now!"Dark yelled . I quickly grabbed the injection and stabbed Anti with in the arm. Anti began to calm down and mumbled out a
threat before passing out. Dark was finally able to get off him and went to help Anti's mom. Lucky she was okay and only had some cuts. Afterward he came up to me. " So, did I see that correctly?! How did you get powers?! You just as boring as newly painted wall." He said to me as carried Anti over his shoulder." Hey! Be careful on what you said because I can use my new power to seriously hurt you!" I said to him as we all walked down stairs to the living room.

~A couple of hours~
Dark and I had just finished helping Anti's mom clean some of the mess. And we were all sitting in the living room while drinking some hot chocolate. Anti had been quite since he's been awake. He was still really loopy. " No matter how much I apologize it will never be enough to say how much I feel bad." He said in a very low and raspy voice." I don't want to hurt any of you any more. So I'm going to staying at a friend's house for a while." He said as he got up and walked to the door. " Good bye guys."

" Anti! You don't have to go!" I said

" Please come back ,Anti." Dark said in a sad tone.