Who to trust?

(Y/n's) pov~
I decided to just forget about the nightmare I had and take a walk in the woods. Then Bill came out of nowhere and said. "Hey beautiful~" I blushed as he said that. "Hi Bill! What are you doing here?" I said/asked him. "Will I was bored and I wanted to see if you would want to hang out with me?" He said. "Sure!" I said.
*Time skip*
It was so much fun hanging out with Bill we played so many fun games. Right now I was running away from Bill because I we were playing tag. I keep looking back to see if bill is still chasing me then I bumped into someone. "I-I'm so sorry I should have looked to were I was going." I said. "It's fine (Y/N)." The person said and it sounded like Dipper. "(Y/N I was trying to find you so I can tell you that-" Dipper was cut off by Bill. "Hey pine tree! What are you doing here?" Bill said. Dipper pushes me in back of him. "Bill why are you here?"Dipper said. "I was just hanging out with (Y/N) and then you show up." Bill said. Dipper turned to and said. "(Y/N) you shouldn't hang out with him. He is evil and he is just using you." "(Y/N) you shouldn't trust pine tree. Remember he didn't even want to be friends with you. He didn't even want his sister to be your friend. I'm your only friend please trust me." Bill said. "Don't listen to him (Y/N)-" Before Dipper can finish I cut him off. "I sorry but I don't know who to trust." I said before running back home.